Main Menu

past guest stars

Started by moly, 12 September, 2002, 08:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moly

Have noticed recent dredd strips that a lot of old characters are coming back back ie manners, otto, vienna orlok etc and a lot seem to be being killed off, is this part of the retro blast or just a way of killing the past off whos next max normal, anderson (please her time is up. its nice to see old faces but do they all need to get it and it was a shame to see otto go out in such a naff way

McNulty

Personally, I like the closure. I mean I really wanted Judge Kurten to get his come-uppance. I had to wait for a while, but he did. Same with PJ Mabye. Actually, is he still at large?
Anyway, cudos to 2000AD for tying up some loose ends. Now if they'll just sort out that Dan Dare and Blackhawk thing...

satchmo

PJ Maybe is living like a king in Banana City,which is kind of fitting I think,he was always a sly little bugger,and his most recent escape was some plan..

HiEx

I agree with killing off Anderson. IMO, she's a character who's had her day.

HiEx

The Amstor Computer

---I agree with killing off Anderson. IMO, she's a character who's had her day---

...and she's about to have another one - IIRC, Alan Grant is signed up for another Anderson tale, due sometime next year.

Jayzus B. Christ

Shit. She has had her day, alright. Let her have one last confrontation with the once-again-scarey death, then die.