Main Menu

Comic Relief

Started by JamesC, 16 March, 2013, 12:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spikes

I find that hard to swallow..

qtwerk

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 17 March, 2013, 06:20:44 PM
Interesting bit in the David Tennant bit was him saying that the majority of people that watch don't donate.

That doesn't surprise me at all. Anyone who watches Comic Relief is probably the type of smug, tight-fisted idiot who wouldn't equate watching second-rate music and comedy turns with any kind of charitable venture and would sit there like a cabbage and not bother contributing anything at all.

Tiplodocus

Quite a few people watched it. Are you sure they are all "smug, tight-fisted idiot who wouldn't equate watching second-rate music and comedy turns with any kind of charitable venture and would sit there like a cabbage and not bother contributing anything at all."?

Charming.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Frank

qtwerk

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 17 March, 2013, 09:19:18 PM
Quite a few people watched it. Are you sure they are all "smug, tight-fisted idiot who wouldn't equate watching second-rate music and comedy turns with any kind of charitable venture and would sit there like a cabbage and not bother contributing anything at all."?

Charming.

I meant the people who watched it and didn't give anything.

Although to be honest, watching it is in itself an act of charity, as it's fucking rubbish.

ChickenStu

Quote from: sauchie on 17 March, 2013, 07:29:25 PMDo you do those talking head inserts in Charlie Brooker's shows, Stu? You've got a similar tone.

Well Sauchie, just between you and me........ .............. .................. .......................................... ............................... ...................... .......................................... ................... ............. (keep reading).............................

no.
Ma Ma's not the law... (you know the rest)