Main Menu

The Murky Depths thread

Started by Lucifal, 19 October, 2010, 11:33:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Festina

With all that rich and beautiful content coming out..... are you back open for submissions?

:)

Lucifal

We're still open for comic scripts - not prose stories at the moment.

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Lucifal on 27 January, 2011, 09:37:11 AM
We're still open for comic scripts - not prose stories at the moment.

Bah!

Lucifal

I reckon Easter before we have the backlog cleared. Sorry . . .

locustsofdeath!

The Merkurial Depths thread... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lucifal

Don't forget to have a laugh too at my interview over at Starship Sofa

Brigantian

Don't know how I've missed this, but I will pick up the latest issue the next time I visit OK comics in Ledds. I think they hide (seriously, they hide it) this with 2000ad in the pokey corner at the back of the store where I found the first two issues of Wasted a week or so ago.

Lucifal

OK haven't taken the last couple of issues. Our fault for not chasing them up. But last time I went in to collect unsold issues they were hidden in a box. They've supported us from the start though and always sold more MDs than Travelling Man. Maybe give them a ring and ask them to get a copy in for you? Alternatively order direct from the website. It's where most of our sales happen and we try to get them out on the day they're ordered.

Lucifal

Neil Roberts' cover for the start of Dead Girls, Act II.

Back from the printers this week, and with luck, not withstanding preparations for Kapow, will be mailed out to subscribers and pre-orderers before Saturday.

Lucifal

Mailing out Monday. But if you're at Kapow . . .

Lucifal

There's a questionnaire at the FB site. If I get 100 yes's I'll upload Dylan Williams cover for Murky Depths #17 due July. Need another 40 yes's at the moment.
http://www.facebook.com/Lucifal

Lucifal

Artwork by Dylan Williams. #17 launches mid July.

Lucifal

PDF downloads of Murky Depths are now available on Issues #1 through to #13.

Lucifal

While Murky Depths may be having a rest - Well, you never know, it might be resurrected. - there's a special offer at the moment. Although we've seen this now-collectable mix of comics and short stories selling at extortionate prices - we did say these 80-page anthologies are collectable - they're currently selling on the website for £50 for all eighteen issues (plus postage). Bargain! There's a few familiar names from 2000AD amongst a host of other writers and artists. http://www.murkydepths.com/mdall.php