Main Menu

The worst junk on eBay

Started by Trout, 22 April, 2012, 09:36:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout

Here's a comics-related auction that will chill your blood:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/49-Judge-Dredd-POGS-/200747686053?pt=UK_Toys_Games_Games&hash=item2ebd7e98a5

JUDGE DREDD POGS!

And yes, they're images from the film.

What's the worst crap (geeky or otherwise) you've seen on eBay?

- Trout

johnnystress

hahah..such tat

I expect to see them in 'The Cellar' by the end of the week ;)

I, Cosh

Quote from: johnnystress on 22 April, 2012, 12:18:11 PM
hahah..such tat

The idea that CF doesn't already have at least two full sets seems unlikely...
We never really die.

Martin Jameson

Not trying to start another film discussion but there is some great images there, you just need to scroll down a bit. Don't know what pogs are though, can you eat them?

Dark Jimbo

Pah! Any child who grew up in the 90's knows that pogs are no good without a kini. Where's the kini?!
@jamesfeistdraws

Spikes

Its certainly from a classic cover, but would you feel cool as fuck, or a right bugger wearing this? -
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Judge-Dredd-custom-painted-leather-jacket-size-M?item=370288364110

COMMANDO FORCES

Quote from: The Cosh on 22 April, 2012, 12:23:58 PM
Quote from: johnnystress on 22 April, 2012, 12:18:11 PM
hahah..such tat

The idea that CF doesn't already have at least two full sets seems unlikely...

Well done The Cosh, I do have them but the full set is not just 49 and there is also a comic set and booklets and brass slammers and such things.

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Judge Jack on 22 April, 2012, 07:34:07 PM
Its certainly from a classic cover, but would you feel cool as fuck, or a right bugger wearing this? -
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Judge-Dredd-custom-painted-leather-jacket-size-M?item=370288364110

A wobbly Dredd grinning sheepishly on the back of a leather I-may-look-like-a-rebel-but-I'm-just-a-misunderstood-poet jacket? I'll go with right bugger.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Trout

That jacket's crap. Tiplodocus had Two Tonne Tony Tubbs on his leather jacket. It was cool.

Tiplodocus

I still have.  And it is by a very good Cam-A-LIke. And it still is cool.

Worth losing my jacket for three years while it got done and the relationship in the middle of the "my mate's mate's girlfriend's brother's mate couldd paint your jacket for you" fell apart acrimoniuosly.

Did I get the apostrophes right?
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

JayzusB.Christ

QuoteI still have.  And it is by a very good Cam-A-LIke. And it still is cool.

I'm surprised that design hasn't been snapped up by Jean Paul Gaultier.  Having a fat cunt on your back to distract people is way more slimming than vertical stripes.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Trout

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 23 April, 2012, 09:14:58 PM
I still have.  And it is by a very good Cam-A-LIke. And it still is cool.

Worth losing my jacket for three years while it got done and the relationship in the middle of the "my mate's mate's girlfriend's brother's mate couldd paint your jacket for you" fell apart acrimoniuosly.

Did I get the apostrophes right?

Yes, but we can forgive you anything because you have a cool jacket.

Large48

Got a Ron Smith colour Friday on the back of an old army shirt I bought cheap off ebay some many years ago.
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]