Main Menu

Sideshow Vote II: I am just a wingman, but I also want to be famous

Started by broodblik, 22 June, 2022, 04:18:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

JayzusB.Christ

I'm no expert at reading music but that tune seems fairly straightforward.

Can't really think of anyone I'd like to see with a spin-off series; that is, anyone who hasn't had one already.  Thrax is a great character, but, I think, enhanced by the fact that so little is revealed about him. 
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Dash Decent

Rico - if you meant Dredd's clone brother.

The Stix Brothers - More bounty hunting, but instead of helping people out like Johnny Alpha always would, it's nastiness all the way.

The Adventures of Doc Zellamy & Dale Ardent - A "Dash Decent" spin-off.

Chrono Cops - Bring 'em back.

The Adventures of Stogie

Judge Fish - The Action Serial!
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

sheridan

Quote from: Dash Decent on 25 June, 2022, 11:34:05 AM
The Adventures of Stogie

As with Ursa and Zog, it'd have to be Hoagy and Stogie - exactly which one is the straighman is an exercise for the reader...

broodblik

Voting Closed

Wulf is the man that deserves his own series
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Colin YNWA

Arh damn never made my mind up on this one. At the end of the day a worthy and probably predictable winner.

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Dark Jimbo on 29 June, 2022, 10:50:13 AM
Mungo Gallowgrass - Adventures with my codpiece

I'm plaigarising myself! 'Confessions of a Baebe Magnet' is a much better title, too.

@jamesfeistdraws