Main Menu

Forums Favourite Thrill - Round 3 into Round 4

Started by Colin YNWA, 03 July, 2022, 07:19:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

So Round 3 is done and we're down to the last 64 thrills - from an initial line-up of 343 thrills and as you might imagine the qualiuty is ranking up.

Round 3 saw some big, big losers. Its important to remember that the 64 thrills we have left aren't the 64 best thrills in the Prog, FA cup style we've seen some big hitters fall and some lesser light sneak in... though these are getting thin on the ground. The BIG looses in Round 3 include:

Absalom and Caballistitcs Inc
Button Man (!!)
Indigo Prime, Leatherjack and Tyranny Rex - its been a tough round for John Smith fans!

but we could all make our own list. All those joining Zombo, Hershey, Devlin Waugh and other mighty thrills that have fallen already... yet Sancho Panzer rolls on. The beautiful nature of a random draw.

Round 4 is going to be a stinker, but they all will from here on in. Its also going to feel short compared to what we've got used to - hence my mind has turned to what's next already and I think we'll have a short palette cleanser after this one before we enter a tourney I've had in mind from the start, based on one of these tourneys main inspirations and that one will be longer yet! - anyway that all to come. For now we have:

64 thrills
32 ties
4 weeks

of Round 4 to get through.

See you Monday!

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 03 July, 2022, 07:19:18 AM
All those joining Zombo, Hershey, Devlin Waugh and other mighty thrills that have fallen already... yet Sancho Panzer rolls on. The beautiful nature of a random draw.

If this tourney now results in anything less than the complete victory of Sancho Panzer, then what was even the point?
@jamesfeistdraws