Main Menu

Termight Replicas: Dan Dare cap badge

Started by Wake, 29 May, 2008, 12:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wake

Termight Replicas is proud to announce a new product available for preorder: a licensed Dan Dare cap badge.

The badge will be based on Chris Weston's artwork, which is faithful to Frank Hampson's original designs. It will be 45mm diameter, gold-plated metal with enameled black and red rings.

The preorder price is £9.95 with free shipping worldwide.

Link: http://www.termight.co.uk/wake.php?page=dandare.html" target="_blank">Click here if you want to know more

http://www.termight.co.uk/images/capbadge.jpg">

paulvonscott

Advertising in the now bi-monthly Crikey! might probably be a good idea.  Apart from the Eagle Society newsletter, I'm not sure where Eagle fans hang out.

Judging by previous form, no doubt it'll look smashing.

Wake

I might well try Crikey, though I missed the Dan Dare issue (which I bought at Bristol). I'm planning to try Spaceship Away first though.

Link: http://spaceshipaway.org.uk/" target="_blank">Spaceship Away website

http://spaceshipaway.org.uk/images/samag-15a.gif">

Large48

Spaceship Away is the place to start...

Yes must get round to that and the Dredd buckle.... :-(
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Tweak72

Pay Day comes this week so I am in!
+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Tweak72

Put in my order yesterday. cant wait. I was very Impressed with the JD badge

Wake

I paid for the badges and the licence on Tuesday, so everything is going ahead. It looks like I'm just in time to get a flyer in Spaceship Away 15 too, which will be out soon.

Wake

Spaceship Away 15 was shipped last week with a cap badge flyer and I'm currently getting one or two cheques per day.

Look out for this advert to be published in Dan Dare #7 by Virgin Comics.

Many thanks to Michael Carroll for his work on the ad, and Martin Baines for the Dan Dare pic.

Tweak72

So enquiring minds wonder... When do I get me grubby little paws on my badge?  :geek:

Wake

Quote from: "Tweak72"So enquiring minds wonder... When do I get me grubby little paws on my badge?  :geek:

I'm expecting to receive the badges on the 18th July and hopefully start posting them the same day or early the following week.

Tweak72

Quote from: "Wake"
Quote from: "Tweak72"So enquiring minds wonder... When do I get me grubby little paws on my badge?  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :ugeek:

Wake

The cap badges have arrived and they look great!

I'll start shipping tomorrow, so hopefully most of the people who pre-ordered will get their badge on Saturday.

Tweak72

Just got mine today.

It is brilliant!!! Thanks Wake and all involved in the creation of this outstanding badge.

:P  :geek:  :ugeek:  :P  :geek:  :ugeek:  :P  :geek:  :ugeek:  :P  :geek:  :ugeek:  :P  :geek:  :ugeek:  :P  :geek:

Wake

Here's a photo of the new badge alongside one of the recasts of the Horlicks Spaceman's Club originals you can buy on eBay, plus one on a green cap (which is only 54cm, so too small for me to wear).