Main Menu

Quick, everyone, it's on Channel 5 now!

Started by paulvonscott, 05 July, 2004, 12:16:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will I. Cooling

I wanted to crawl under a large rock, not I large rock but a large rock.

If I was foriegn or drunk this would be acceptable but I'm english and teetotal.

Sobs in corner and contemplates how he can make his bad spelling cool like PJ Maybe, or alternatively get JamieB to be his sub.

Will
The I is for 'I can't remember the password to my other account' or Ian. One or the other.

UZI 4U

Forbidden Planet rocks! Only thing that gets on my tits is the BBC Radiophonic workshop type sound effects that permeate the entire film. Well remember cacking myself as a kid at this one though!
Jim.

Noisybast

Shhhh! Don't say the "S" word!

Shit - he's coming...

I AM NOT A SUB!

J-BO-not-really-1
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Bico

Mr C

Leslie Nielson and Robbie the Robot. You just don't need anything else to recommend a film do you?

JamieB

Sub-editor: the poor sod who has to put everything into house style and correct spelling mistakkes

J-Bo-which-is-what-I-am-not-1

Art

Aren't you in charge of pagination?

JamieB

claytonhobbes

Bwaa ha ha ...revenge is so sweet.
Seriously...we nicked a line from Ben Affleck in the Jay and Silent Bob movie as it fitted in with Anders frame of mind.
Anyway...you guys are at least 2% of the readership ;)

paulvonscott

No, it was very good, I appreciated it anyway.  

I saw Jay and Silent Bob again recently, god it's bad, if Jay and Bob sucked balls 24 hours a day, and they've tried, they still wouldn't suck as much as their movie did, but the comments about internet critics are spot on for a movie about a couple of ball suckers.

Today 2%, tomorrow 3%, the day after tomorrow... watch out buddy!

(cryptic revenge type saying, Roland Emmerich has the movie rights)

Dudley

Actually, by my calculations, it's about 0.8% of the readership looking at this site at least once a month.

Dudley

But I admit that wouldn't have been as cool a line.