Main Menu

Breast Feeding...

Started by WoD, 13 June, 2007, 04:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Deever

I don't think it's a question of a sudden desire to feed your child in public- more that the baby in question (who hasn't been trained in etiquette) suddenly desires to be fed at an awkward moment. Freedom of choice for the woman concerned, and you can always choose not to look if you're embarrassed/ disgusted.

We had three breast fed, and one bottle fed.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

johnnystress

dragging this back on topic

Breastfeed your kid where and when necessary

Change the shitty nappies in the toilet!
I had a friend who got really angry because the staff at a restaurant gave out to her for changing the nappy at the table!

Fucks sake..the mind boggles

And by the way you're all cunts

thinky

but its something I dont want to have to see whilst having a meal or in the pub [and ive seen it done]

now why didn't you say that in the first place..? a lot more reasonable i'm sure everyone would agree. I'm sorry that when this happened the person wasn't considerate (and i mean this, as *i* wouldn't necessarily want to watch while eating), but that still doesn't excuse your comments. faux-grumpy or not

thinky
you think this isn't me? that's so sweet...
//http://www.adverseCamber.co.uk

johnnystress

oh... what made me think that would automatically be censored?

sorry about that

please don't ban me

please?

thinky

and my name isn't Logan, but in the heat of asilly argument these wires often get crossed.

fair comment, and possibly true

(a) rude (b) childish (c) part of some silly grudge and (d) a derail. Not exactly an example of good messageboard behaviour.

(a) - rude? granted. i apologise.
(b) - childish? probably, not no worse than the original comments
(c) - grudge? absolutely not. i took exception to logan's comments and his baiting of peterwolf. i'm just as entitled as he is to give me opinion of him (logan) as he is to peter
(d) - derail? nah

Not exactly an example of good messageboard behaviour.

probably not, but then we've all lost our way at times haven't we?

thinky

Art

I took exception to logan's comments and his baiting of peterwolf.

Which is nowhere to be seen on this thread.

thinky

Which is nowhere to be seen on this thread.

agreed - but it was on the previous thread that i'd read, and after reading his comments here (which, as you may have guessed, annoyed me) i felt the need to reply.

thinky

Matt Timson

Pffft...

Rex Banner

'Ladies, get you bazookas out whenever you want.'

After reading that the fiancee has, randomly all evening.

Thanks. :)

Dark Jimbo

Matthew, you're living the dream.
@jamesfeistdraws

Rex Banner

Yeah, but I bet it'll stop in 12 weeks time!

Quirkafleeg

I'm happy my powers are being used for good!

chris_askham

as an aside, i keep being reminded by my pregnant wife how pleased i should be that her baps have grown several sizes in the last few weeks. The only thing is i don't want to touch em cos they're all full of milky stuff, and she don't want me to touch em cos they feel funny. So what is the point and where is the justice in that?

Matt Timson

You've not lived until your wife's breasts leak milk all over you while having sex...
Pffft...

Art

Not had that one (we ended up giving up on breastfeeding fairly early on because it never really worked out for us that well) but I'm guessing it's one of those things, along with the tiny toothpaste coil of poop, the suprise fountain and the original and classic "a tiny head just came out of my wifes lady parts!" that crops up every so often in parenthood to keep you suprised and scared at all times.