Main Menu

Hola! And thanks!

Started by gwynap, 19 May, 2024, 08:25:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwynap

Just popping this here to say hello, and say a big thanks to the current Tharg for making 2000ad what it is and still is. Thanks for honouring the legends and their forgivable crankiness. Thanks for taking risks to nurture and give chances to new and diverse creatives. And thanks for creating this feeling inside me that we're on the cusp of a new and exciting arc for 2000ad with amazing current and coming up new creatives with a quintessential 'British' (whatever that is...) flavour that has always been the backbone of the comic. My only wish is that you keep doing what you're doing! Best wishes, Gwyn.

Vector14

Hola!
I love the positivity! For me 2000ad is as good or better now, than it's even been.
The new stuff is more exciting to me than endlessly rehashing the classics.

broodblik

Hi

Yes indeed the prog is in a very good space. It is good to have such a diverse line-up the only letdown of this is sometimes the waiting period can be a long time (looking at you Brass Sun)
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Colin YNWA

Nicely said and welcome aboard.