Main Menu

greetings from the grave

Started by mogzillazarus, 05 May, 2011, 06:29:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mogzillazarus

whoooooooo, i am the ghost of [spoiler]********[/spoiler] been reading 2000ad from an early age (prog 173) in a former life i became sensitive to things now i am non-corporeal and intend to enjoy all things and not be dragged into mortal quarrels...whhoooo rattle rattle...

Richmond Clements

Ha! Good to see you back, err... whoever you are!!  ;)

vzzbux

Eh!!ER...Welcome?
What happened to Your last Alias?
You can merge if you ask the mods nicely.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

mogzillazarus

Quote from: vzzbux on 05 May, 2011, 09:49:50 PM
Eh!!ER...Welcome?
What happened to Your last Alias?
You can merge if you ask the mods nicely.

V

giving it some thought,if i could be back as mogzilla ...the reasons i left were numerous and silly and some personal troubles i lost faith with the board and got over sensitive about something totally daft and got involved in silly argumentative mode so i decided to cut my losses and kill the previous persona a fresh start so to speak hence the ridiculous ressurection ...mods pm me and let me know what if anything can be done please? cheers and keep taking the tablets

klute

Quote from: mogzillazarus on 05 May, 2011, 06:29:31 PM
whoooooooo, i am the ghost of [spoiler]********[/spoiler] been reading 2000ad from an early age (prog 173) in a former life i became sensitive to things now i am non-corporeal and intend to enjoy all things and not be dragged into mortal quarrels...whhoooo rattle rattle...

Welcome back :)
loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.