Main Menu

Hello and thankyou

Started by container1024, 07 September, 2012, 08:29:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

container1024

Hello all, over the last few months I have been visiting this forum on a daily basis as I have been somewhat excited about a certain film...  No its not Total Recall.  However, as a shy gentleman I havn't joined or posted here, I've been somewhat of a spectator.

Well - I saw said film today - and WOW!

I just wanted to say thankyou to you all here for the tidbits and excitment leading upto Dredd coming out.
Thought I'd wave hello and say - I've been here all along - albeit a little silent.

Martin

Pete Wells

Good to have you here Martin. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Dandontdare

welcome aboard  :wave:

Eventually, when the film euphoria has died down, you'll find that we talk about other things as well (fixing things with cheese, what we've all done with Roger's Mum, mistaking a slug for toilet paper ... the usual)

container1024

Dandontdare

Spikes

Quote from: Dandontdare on 08 September, 2012, 12:35:42 AM
Depends.

What needs fixin?

Ha!

and Welcome container1024, youve joined at just the right time. Have fun!

Montynero

"fixing things with cheese, what we've all done with Roger's Mum, mistaking a slug for toilet paper"

Honestly, this sounds like the best topic ever.

Container 1024, welcome! I joined 2 seconds before you, maybe we can explore together. Oh shit, that sounds like a come on.

Haven't seen the film yet. Got a wee toddler, and while I can sneak her into some films Dredd 3d is not the place for her impressionable eyes. At least, I very much hope not.

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.