Main Menu

2000ad Boarders Awards - Most Improved Droid Preliminary Voting

Started by Slippery PD, 07 January, 2004, 11:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slippery PD

As part of the boarders awards thats on a special page on this website, Im looking for nominations to go into the award for Most Improveded Droid.  This can be anyone (Writer, Artist, Letterer) whose work has dramatically increased in Quality and Stature this, Im looking for somewhere in the region of 15 nominations, myself and bolts decision is final :)  

Valid progs and megs are: 2000ad progs 2003, 1322-1370 (inc) Megazine 201-213(inc) as well as the two Extreme editions published this year.

The deadline for this voting will be Friday the 9th of January after that the award will appear as a poll on the Boarders Awards Page, so get Voting

Any Questions ask away on this thread or the other, Boarders Award thread.

Yer Slips

Smiley

Any chance of rustling up a list of all the creators who appeared in 2003?

I'm lazy, no attention span etc.

Slippery PD

Yes probably but youll have to wait :)
and forgive my spelling mistakes....  

Yer Slips

Trout

The many, many creators of Bison, for their slightly better work on Synnamon.

- Trout

ukdane

For general improvement in the quality of his scripts over the past 12 months (IMO): Simon Spurrier. Proving he has got what it takes!
Cheers

-Daney

Richmond Clements

Woolly

Chris Blythe.

He is more than a mere colourist...

...much more...

maryanddavid

mr rennie,for cabbalistics, coburn,dredds as good as wagner.a year ago the onlt thing i could remmember of hid was rain dogs , and that was for the art
david

madgirl

Me and him say Si Spurrier....Watch out will he be poached by DC?

stront692

clint langley as his art has come on leaps and bounds since his early dinosty work and those few dredd strips

his covers are also getting better too

hes doing a great job on slaine although i think it helps that his style suits the character and he really seems to be enjoying drawing these sea demons

petemaskreplica

Dom Reardon, who just gets better and better with every panel.

Floyd-the-k

Pat Mills for the best Slaine story in ages - no pagan preachiness to be found, just cool action and blue-nippled Atlantean princesses

Floyd
 who much preferred Bison to Syannon

Mangamax

The perspective on that chairs all wrong

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

JamieB

Dom Reardon. Cabs: Going Underground ----> Cabs: Krystallnacht is a quantum leap in quality.

J-Bo-1