Main Menu

Boarders Awards - Best Message Board Thread Preliminary Votes

Started by Slippery PD, 08 January, 2004, 12:07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slippery PD

What got you thinking the most this year? Did the majesty of the http://www.2000adonline.com/index.php3?zone=fan&page=messagethread&choice=4461&skipto>monkey in a hat thread keep you chuckling, or maybe it was the monumental task of choosing your http://www.2000adonline.com/index.php3?zone=fan&page=messagethread&choice=7200&skipto>favourite Megazine cover of all time? Other threads are applicable, not just the examples I have given. Make the choice yours, as the time draws nigh. This will sort the silly from the serious.

Again Im looking for around 15 nominations, votes to be in by the 9th of January.  As usual mine and Bolt-
01 word is final.

Yer Slips

madgirl

petemaskreplica

obviously nothing can be better than Monkey in a Hat.

Art

The Monkey In A Hat thread should be disqualified due to its anti-fezite content.

Steamboy

The Worst Thread Ever is my nomination.

CU Krestel

The Enigmatic Dr X

Group Therapy. It made me laugh more than any other
Lock up your spoons!

Oddboy

I was gonna nominate the Worst Thread Ever thread too.

So I'll nominate the Mighty Battle Keane Vs Diggle thread, which was entertaining at least.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Bolt-01

I know I'm late but Monkey in a hat, coz I started the damn thing, or Rac's underwear one!

Bolt-01

Dudley

Is there a way of looking at all the threads by topic header or something?

...Dudley

Wils

Malchidiel

Wils! You total bum-licker. Stop crawling..... Nah, on second thoughts, carry on. :)

Wils

You total bum-licker.

But..but you've never complained before, and it's so lovely and pefectly...oops. You didn't mean that kind, did you. ;)

Krustabi

Devons Daddy

Q & A

but karnes get fact is still my number one.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Dudley

Figured it out!

Go to the "search threads" facility at the bottom of the message board index.  Set parameters to "last year".  Search for "and" or "the" or some other common word.

It takes a while to load up, and obviously some very short threads get missed out, but it's the nearest thing to comprehensive i've come up with yet.

...dudley