Main Menu

Edinburgh August Shedcon anyone?

Started by Proudhuff, 16 July, 2014, 04:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buttonman

I was in Edinburgh last Saturday - £20 for that?! - but alas will be in San Sebastian on the week in question. Never mind, week beer, weird chicken pakora and tourist prices suggest ma bawbees are better preserved anyway!

Keef Monkey

I work in Edinburgh, so if it was on a weeknight and walking distance from the office (that Calton Square building near Waverly station) I'd probably pop in for a couple of sodas.

Satanist

There is a definite possibility that I might make this. TBC.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Dog Deever

hmm, 200 miles is a bit of a tall order for a midweek night out for me I'm afraid. Looks like that's 'all' my conventioning done for the year.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Proudhuff

Quote from: Proudhuff on 16 July, 2014, 04:39:56 PM
anyone fancy a meet-up in August in Edinburgh?

We could meet up before the Pat Mills talk at the book festival - teatime Saturday 23rd? as there will be various comic folk about then. The Oxford would be handy.

Lets go for this! There will be a few of us, a gallant few, who can meet up before the Mills bunfight, 5pm in the Oxford on 23rd, all comers welcome  :D Rich you can have the couch if you want...
DDT did a job on me

Tiplodocus

Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Tiplodocus

Cosh, Proudhuff, Satanist - check your personal messages please.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Proudhuff

meet up before the Mills bunfight at 5pm or a bit earlier in the Oxford Bar on Saturday 23rd, all comers welcome  :D

So far its: Proudhuff, Dode C, Dr X...

with mibbees aye/mibbees naw fi Cosh, Fungus, Satanist and Tips.

Thankfully is a 'No' from Simon 'Buttonman' Cowell.
DDT did a job on me

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Proudhuff on 30 July, 2014, 11:21:00 AM
Quote from: Proudhuff on 16 July, 2014, 04:39:56 PM
anyone fancy a meet-up in August in Edinburgh?

We could meet up before the Pat Mills talk at the book festival - teatime Saturday 23rd? as there will be various comic folk about then. The Oxford would be handy.

Lets go for this! There will be a few of us, a gallant few, who can meet up before the Mills bunfight, 5pm in the Oxford on 23rd, all comers welcome  :D Rich you can have the couch if you want...

Cheers! But zero moneies at the moment for this sort of thing, I'm afraid...

Proudhuff

ach, next time? I've only managed by sending the bairns up the lumm and taking all the juice bottles back!
DDT did a job on me

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Proudhuff on 19 August, 2014, 11:52:04 AM
ach, next time? I've only managed by sending the bairns up the lumm and taking all the juice bottles back!
Yup - should be easier after the next month or so..!

Keef Monkey

Bah, am at something in Glasgow that night (Rab Florence is doing a live games thing which I bought tickets to).

Have fun everyone :)

Proudhuff

Quote from: Keef Monkey on 19 August, 2014, 01:43:12 PM
Bah, am at something in Glasgow that night (Rab Florence is doing a live games thing which I bought tickets to).

Have fun everyone :)

I have a cunning plan,  ;) which if comes of should raise a smile....
DDT did a job on me

Dog Deever

hmmm, a Saturday would be doable, but unfortunately I am skint.
Have a good one though.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Richmond Clements

In fact - why don't you all come up here for a change??