Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

Only another 256 posts and I enter the Top Ten Posters. Hope I can avoid getting barred until then...

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JayzusB.Christ

Cheers, lads.

If I end up forgetting it's my 10,000th post and end up using it to argue with you over politics, Sharky, I'm blaming you.

;)

I'm thinking 'The Very Best of Jayzus B. Christ':  A restrospective of my greatest hits, including way-too-obsessive examinations of Zenith Phase 4; railing against Ancient Aliens ad nauseum; insulting some very sound Scottish forum members in a misguided attempt to be funny (again, sorry); reminding everyone of how great that Full Mental Jacket Dredd was before waiting till everyone's forgotten and doing it again; doing the same with Sunday Night Fever; regretting the forum name I chose as a younger man; and waiting till the very last second with the Advent Calendar and stressing the bejesus out of myself to get an entry in on time, every fecking year without fail. As a bonus, I might throw in ranting about how Sinister Dexter should be a fun strip like in the old days.

20 to go. And this is how I choose to spend my last posts before D-Day.

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Link Prime

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 13 November, 2023, 10:30:02 AM20 to go. And this is how I choose to spend my last posts before D-Day.

You never could top that explosive season finale cliffhanger in 2021.

JayzusB.Christ

True...  :D

Some would say that was the moment I jumped the shark.  But he definitely consented.

18 to go.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

The Legendary Shark

I do love a good jump.  :o

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Proudhuff

where's that top ten Sharkie?
DDT did a job on me

Proudhuff

Why can't anythread stay on topic here?
DDT did a job on me

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: Proudhuff on 15 November, 2023, 01:47:09 PMwhere's that top ten Sharkie?

01: [CENSORED]
02: The toilets in a fake Irish bar in Southport.
03: [CENSORED]
04: [CENSORED]
05: Anywhere with Bev Karalus.
06: An old-fashioned red 'phone box on the corner of Old Street Littoral one steamy summer afternoon in 1983(ish).
07: The warm custard, obviously.
08: [CENSORED]
09: Ainsdale sand dunes.
10: Manchester Airport short-stay PSV vehicle park (had to drive 'round three times to keep renewing my ticket).

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JohnW

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 15 November, 2023, 07:19:39 PM02: The toilets in a fake Irish bar in Southport.
That was you? My God, they're still talking about that!
You know it was a fake Tex/Mex place until [CENSORED] happened?
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

Tjm86

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 15 November, 2023, 07:19:39 PM
Quote from: Proudhuff on 15 November, 2023, 01:47:09 PMwhere's that top ten Sharkie?

01: [CENSORED]
02: The toilets in a fake Irish bar in Southport.
03: [CENSORED]
04: [CENSORED]
05: Anywhere with Bev Karalus.
06: An old-fashioned red 'phone box on the corner of Old Street Littoral one steamy summer afternoon in 1983(ish).
07: The warm custard, obviously.
08: [CENSORED]
09: Ainsdale sand dunes.
10: Manchester Airport short-stay PSV vehicle park (had to drive 'round three times to keep renewing my ticket).
This is one of those conversations you really don't want to walk into the middle of ...

JohnW

There's a van parked across the road with – I'm not kidding – 'Acme' written on the side.
Why is my neighbour having huge rocket-powered roller skates (what else would it be?) delivered?
I mean, it's all hills and potholes around here. They'd never work.
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

Funt Solo

Quote from: JohnW on 17 November, 2023, 05:22:20 PMThere's a van parked across the road with – I'm not kidding – 'Acme' written on the side.

If you see a tunnel painted on the side of a building you should be perfectly fine to go through.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

JayzusB.Christ

I would check any takeaway deliveries for iron filings if I were you.

Proudhuff

Quote from: JohnW on 17 November, 2023, 05:22:20 PMWhy is my neighbour having huge rocket-powered roller skates (what else would it be?) delivered?

Could it be an anvil and parachute combo?
DDT did a job on me

Tjm86

Ah, another school trip permission form and another chance to test the attentiveness of school teaching staff.

Special dietary requirements: "Do not feed after midnight."
Doctor's Name: Dr H Shipman.

Be interesting to see if either of those register.  ::)