Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Doctor Alt 8

Proof proof! We demand proof.

Frank

Earthquake in Pakistan, many dead, horrible tragedy. The quake has led to the creation of an entirely new island off the coast of Gwadar, which is all a bit too Superman Returns for my liking:

TordelBack

Quote from: sauchie on 24 September, 2013, 08:50:56 PM...all a bit too Superman Returns for my liking:

Nah, the angles are wrong.

Frank

It just keeps getting more odd. The island looks like the surface of the Moon; is dotted with hot pools of bubbling white mud that look like The Stuff; and has apparently emerged from the ocean before, only to retreat back beneath the waves.

Here's video of some enterprising fishermen who are about to get into an argument over whether to call Pakistan's newest territorial conquest Daveland, Stevakia, or The Democratic Republic of Colin.

TordelBack

Kerriste, the comments on those videos...

But look, I think you're missing the big news: Javid Miandad has been appointed BATTING CONSULTANT of the Cricket Team.  I'd have thought hiring a decent, nay, superhuman groundsman would be their first priority. 

von Boom

Quote from: TordelBack on 25 September, 2013, 09:58:19 AM
Kerriste, the comments on those videos...

But look, I think you're missing the big news: Javid Miandad has been appointed BATTING CONSULTANT of the Cricket Team.  I'd have thought hiring a decent, nay, superhuman groundsman would be their first priority.

Finally, a voice of reason.

Frank

I bet the Pakistan cricket team have already decided which games they'll win and lose.

TordelBack

Quote from: sauchie on 25 September, 2013, 02:18:21 PM

I bet the Pakistan cricket team have already decided which games they'll win and lose.

As long as they agree to lose some ODIs against Ireland, I'm okay with the whole thing. 

The Doctor Alt 8

Uh oh.... I think I hear a mouse...

COMMANDO FORCES

The Doctor Alt 8

" I have come to take over the world!"

COMMANDO FORCES

That old chestnut! I'd ignore the little liar.

Frank

Quote from: The Doctor Alt 8 on 26 September, 2013, 05:13:20 AM
" I have come to take over the world!"

Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Pinkie?

The Doctor Alt 8

" I don't know Brain, what are you thinking?"

JamesC