Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Doctor Alt 8

JOE SOAP

Frank

Hawkmumbler

Guysguysguysguys just guys, we all need to stop and watch this, right now.

http://youtu.be/FPI_Udzr3VM

Frank

Is your nickname Aero? Do you live in Huddersfield? Is your best friend, Matthew, helping you to convert your outbuilding into a museum for your collection of 2000ads and associated memorabilia? If so, you got a mention on 6 Music last Friday afternoon (1hr 20m):

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03npf3b

Dandontdare

Quote from: sauchie on 16 January, 2014, 05:55:20 PM

Is your nickname Aero? Do you live in Huddersfield? Is your best friend, Matthew, helping you to convert your outbuilding into a museum for your collection of 2000ads and associated memorabilia? If so, you got a mention on 6 Music last Friday afternoon (1hr 20m):

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03npf3b

Could it be this Aero I wonder? he did some fantastic cover-montage videos on youtube.

vzzbux

How was this even possible?

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Colin YNWA

I'm not sure you're meant to reply to stuff here (I don't visit this thread often and when I done it amuses and hurts my noggin in equal measure) BUT I own that DVD... well to be precise my daughter does. She's a big Scooby Doo fan and so I thought this would be fun to watch with here.

I was wrong. Its 70s era Scooby and the animation is typically terrible as is the story and just about everything else in it. My daughter of course loves it (though bizarrely the least scary Joker in the world ever scares her a bit? Go figure the minds of 4 1/2 girls. She's rubbish at pub quizzes too).

TordelBack

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 16 January, 2014, 09:40:40 PMIts 70s era Scooby and the animation is typically terrible as is the story and just about everything else in it.

My son bought this when he was 6 with the entire contents of his piggybank after being smitten in Tescos by its promised delights, as he loves Scooby Doo and the various modern Batman cartoons.  He watched it once in total silence, put it back in the case, and AFAIK it hasn't left the shelf since.

The Doctor Alt 8

I know someone who is a total Batman fan. I could do with a copy of that as punishment....

Hawkmumbler

They actually mocked this in the final episode of The Brave and the Bold. And yes it is utter bilge.

judda fett

Spikes

Im guessing (Well, not really guessing...) that those with a subscription have your copy of Prog 1865 now?

I was going to say im now avoiding the forum 'til Wednesday [spoiler](Who's back? Dunno, is it a dead Rico?, or maybe Death?, or Halo Jones??)[/spoiler], but I reckon im safe on here. Damn sight safer than sneaking a quick glance at my FB feed would be...

vzzbux

Anyone want to look at womens underwear??

Tut tut ;) - Molch-R
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.