Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spaceghost

You know who really pisses me off on this forum? Whose every post has me grinding my teeth in impotent frustration?

That guy.

You all know who I mean...
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Professor Bear

Yeah, he is just the worst, and this board used to be good until he came along.  I reckon he loves the attention and complaining would just encourage him, so I say nothin.

von Boom

Ugh. When did I become so old that the barber has to trim my eyebrows?

COMMANDO FORCES

Have you not had the burning torch waved around your ears yet, now that's a shock the first time :o

von Boom

Missus makes me tweeze 'em. Sigh.

mogzilla

Quote from: Spaceghost on 27 May, 2014, 03:59:22 PM
You know who really pisses me off on this forum? Whose every post has me grinding my teeth in impotent frustration?

That guy.

:lol:

don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience.

Hawkmumbler

That guy.

Same to you, you old something that rhymes with hunt!

Charlie boy

Quote from: Hawkmonger on 27 May, 2014, 07:47:28 PM

That guy.

Same to you, you old something that rhymes with hunt!

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_rhymes_with_hunt?#slide=1
Featuring the word mutantblunt which I have never seen or heard before so I'm about to Google it.

TordelBack

That guy.

If you think you can drive me away, think again sunshine.  I'm like a fungal infection in your big toenail - all the foul-smelling paste in the world ain't going to dislodge me.

mogzilla

Quote from: TordelBack on 27 May, 2014, 08:13:08 PM

That guy.

If you think you can drive me away, think again sunshine.  I'm like a fungal infection in your big toenail - all the foul-smelling paste in the world ain't going to dislodge me.

he's onto you ghost get the giant ped egg quick!   ;)
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience.

Ghost MacRoth

That guy.

The kind of twat that doesn't get banned for aggression when other far less aggressive types do? 
I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

mogzilla

Hawkmumbler

Is that a Jim sized mountain I see edging towards the battle field?.....

Frank

Hawkmumbler

Has anyone ever used The Wordery on amazon marketplace before? They are astoundingly cheap but seem to be rated quiet highly...