Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Why can't anythread stay on topic here?

The Legendary Shark

I took my fleas out for a walk and they caught a dog.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Proudhuff

Bored Games what's all that about?
DDT did a job on me

Tiplodocus

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 20 November, 2014, 08:10:14 PM
I can see it, Tips, and I know it's important to a lot of people. It's important to me too but there's only so much spleen in me and this issue is not at the top of my list.

Ah but I'm not suggesting that you need to be an activist and a campaigner. All you need to do is stop eating meat, dairy and using animal products.  A really simple for me of your "do nothing" protest that costs you nothing, adds to a growing band of similar minded people and even in your life time will make a difference to some poor little underdog animals.

That's why I thought you'd be all over the idea like HP sauce on a bacon butties.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

The Legendary Shark

The thing is that I like meat and I want to eat it. I'm perfectly willing to cut down and even boycott sources that don't come up to snuff morally but I'm not going to stop eating meat altogether.
That's the crappy thing about freedom - I get to do things that you abhor. The flip-side of that is that I have the responsibility to make sure that the thing I do that you abhor is done in as morally acceptable a way as possible - and who better to explain that morality than someone like yourself who has studied this subject and whose opinions I respect?
By all means keep on at me to give up meat, one day you might succeed - you never know. Rest assured, I'm going to keep going on at you to expose the banking scam and dismantle the illusion of authority!
I sense a presence....
I think Molch-R's coming to kick me back to the Political Thread...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Goaty

Grugz

I'm  just gonna start eating vegans ,i'll benefit from there alledged healthiness and still get me meat fix and no animals get killed ! simples!
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

von Boom

Quote from: Goaty on 20 November, 2014, 08:59:07 PM

Are you mad? Offering toast to someone these days it like pointing a gun at their heads with all that gluten. It's a weapon of mass destruction these days, just like peanuts. Shame on you.

Professor Bear

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 20 November, 2014, 08:40:24 PM
The thing is that I like meat and I want to eat it.

Do you mean in the same way bankers like money?

Misanthrope

Quote from: Proudhuff on 20 November, 2014, 08:15:40 PM
Bored Games what's all that about?

They are games one plays when bored.

See what I did there?
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

TordelBack

I'm apparently addicted to Taylor Swift's 'Shake it Off'.  I'm 43.  If only Roger were here.

The Legendary Shark

I'm sure that, somewhere, he's softly fapping in his (virtual) grave.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

strontium71

Quote from: TordelBack on 21 November, 2014, 05:37:23 PM
I'm apparently addicted to Taylor Swift's 'Shake it Off'.  I'm 43.  If only Roger were here.

You're not the only one. Damn that song. Damn it to Hell.
...because I hate you.

Goaty

Most of times I am glad to be Deaf!  :D

Proudhuff

Quote from: TordelBack on 21 November, 2014, 05:37:23 PM
I'm apparently addicted to Taylor Swift's 'Shake it Off'.  I'm 43. 

is that a Bored Game? I'm 96 you know.
DDT did a job on me