Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZenArcade

Ah the joys of urban life. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Dandontdare

I used to think that "Future Shock" was an implausible mental illness, but when we are being warned not to discuss sensitive information in front of our TV in case it's spying on us, I'm not so sure!

Goaty

So glad I am Deaf, lol

Theblazeuk

QuoteFringe starts off great, season 3-5 gets weird and lame.

The internet once again demonstrates to me that people have difference of opinions.

TordelBack

"You son of a bitch, you left the bodies and only moved the headstones!" Is something I actually had occasion to say today. I did hang around for a while in the hope that JoBeth Williams would come out and slide about in the mud in her pants, but no such luck.

von Boom

Quote from: Professor Cardigan on 12 February, 2015, 01:42:56 AM
I did hang around for a while in the hope that JoBeth Williams would come out and slide about in the mud in her pants, but no such luck.

This should've been placed in the Minor Impediments thread. :)

Hawkmumbler

Heeerm....do amazon charge you the moment you place your order or do they charge you on dispatch?

Dandontdare

it can be either - check the listing. Pre-orders don't get charged immediately as the price often changes. I imagine most others will take your cash and then send the books

Hawkmumbler

About half an hour passed between placing the order and cancelling. It wasn't pre-orders. I'll check my statement.

Goaty

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Dandontdare on 10 February, 2015, 12:07:01 PM
I used to think that "Future Shock" was an implausible mental illness, but when we are being warned not to discuss sensitive information in front of our TV in case it's spying on us, I'm not so sure!

Holy fucking shit. 
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Hawkmumbler

von Boom

TordelBack

Ireland vs the Windies in the Cricket is so damn exciting the night shift is ending too soon for once! 162 for 1 after 25 overs, chasing 305.  Don't muck this up lads!

JayzusB.Christ

Where you working these days, Professor?
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"