Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dandontdare

shit, John Noakes has gone missing - hope he's OK

Theblazeuk

Back from Glasto... small highlight of the early days was meeting a lighting crew droid (does the lights for the Park Stage tower if you know that) who was wearing a Judge GEEK t-shirt.

Daveycandlish

Quote from: Dandontdare on 30 June, 2015, 04:25:12 PM
shit, John Noakes has gone missing - hope he's OK

He's been found. Phew!

An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

CrazyFoxMachine

Quote from: Theblazeuk on 30 June, 2015, 05:05:36 PM
Back from Glasto... small highlight of the early days was meeting a lighting crew droid (does the lights for the Park Stage tower if you know that) who was wearing a Judge GEEK t-shirt.

....what. I was there - met two squaxx because I had a 2000 AD badge on! We should have had a forum meetup!!

Goaty

Guide to hottest Underground in London...

Theblazeuk

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 01 July, 2015, 01:13:10 AM
Quote from: Theblazeuk on 30 June, 2015, 05:05:36 PM

....what. I was there - met two squaxx because I had a 2000 AD badge on! We should have had a forum meetup!!

Next time I'm up for a beer or intoxicant of your choice. General customer or working in some way? I work so my favourite bars are the crew places (cheaper, better beer).

CrazyFoxMachine

Quote from: Theblazeuk on 01 July, 2015, 05:07:50 PMGeneral customer or working in some way? I work so my favourite bars are the crew places (cheaper, better beer).

Sort of neither - not got access to the crew areas though :S Damn shame because the one time I did get backstage at Cabaret they were selling glasses of local mead for £2 !!!!!

Next year!

Goaty

Dustin Brown beats Rafael Nadal at Wimbledon in the second round today, and his nickname is "Dreddy"

Big_Dave

Quote from: Goaty on 02 July, 2015, 09:56:13 PM
Dustin Brown beats Rafael Nadal at Wimbledon in the second round today, and his nickname is "Dreddy"

DaveGYNWA

Bloody hell - installing Exchange 2013 takes a fecking age.
Peas sell. But who's Brian?

Spikes

If anyone's wondering what became of the Dark Judges, I think I spotted one of them in Belgium..

IAMTHESYSTEM

This perps pseudonym is Johnny Alpha. Toothy is so inspiring even crooks can't resist!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-mid-wales-33650358
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Satanist

I'm going to play STAR WARS battle pod in 30 minutes. Woo-hoo!
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Goaty

Well, Goaty is back after two weeks break with missus...

TordelBack

Quote from: Goaty on 26 July, 2015, 10:17:39 PM
Well, Goaty is back after two weeks break with missus...

Wait, what, when did this happen?  Goaty hypnotised some hapless UN para-psychiatrist that was sent to study him and used his goat-powers to con her into her marrying  him?  Wasn't insinuating himself into every second scene of the Dredd movie enough? Where will it end?

Hope I haven't misinterpreted this comment, but if you are in the marraige business these days, my heartiest congratulations!