Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

von Boom

NapalmKev

Apparently, Guinea Pigs are quite partial to Capsicums (Peppers) which also provide them essential Vitamins.

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

von Boom

von Boom

I, for one, welcome our new amphibian overlords.

Goaty

JayzusB.Christ

Last night I had a dream that I was climbing around on a massive robot called Colossus Mecanico, so enormous that it was an explorable landscape in itself.  All the while its theme song was playing in the background, basically 'Col-oss-uss Mec-an-ic-o' to the tune of that monk's chant that finishes with the word 'domine'.

When I woke up, I Googled it to find I'd referenced a tune by some Chilean band I'd never heard of.  I really hoped it would be an apocalyptic, industrial-techno masterpiece.  But it was just some shit, nondescript synth-pop that sounds like it was written on a Commodore 64.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii0LLaiLEiA
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

M.I.K.

I demand someone turns your dream into a Japanese anime with that Chilean tune playing over the end credits immediately!

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: M.I.K. on 07 February, 2016, 03:28:37 PM
I demand someone turns your dream into a Japanese anime with that Chilean tune playing over the end credits immediately!

As long as I get the royalties... I'd use them to pay some Gregorian monks to sing my dream's theme tune.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Several theads about the Superbowl, all over the net have been jacked with pictures like this:

You may quote me on that.

Goaty

CrazyFoxMachine

We need more nudity on this forum

JayzusB.Christ

And there I was trying to keep my hands above the sheets for Lent. 'Nuff said, true believers.

Goaty

von Boom

Quote from: Goaty on 11 February, 2016, 06:33:57 PM
This. Is. Brilliant. Music. Video. Ever!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CUXafLUL5hs

I'd like to see the out-takes of this. They don't call those planes vomit comets for nothing.