Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spikes

I've just seen a bird eating a butterfly... 

Nature is cruel.

Grugz

Quote from: Spikes on 14 May, 2016, 04:42:18 PM
I've just seen a bird eating a butterfly... 

Nature is cruel.

pah! come back to us when you see the butterfly eating a bird... ;)
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Goaty

I don't understand how Australia not win Eurovision?

COMMANDO FORCES

If you'd gone to the FCBD in London, now that you live there, then you'd've found out!

Goaty

COMMANDO FORCES

You are kidding, Free Comic Book Day. The event Tharg has been plugging all over the place. You must've seen some mention of it, like in the Prog, as well as the web!

The Legendary Shark

Is that the day when you can hire comedians for your functions without having to pay them?
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

SuperSurfer

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 15 May, 2016, 05:21:54 PM
Is that the day when you can hire comedians for your functions without having to pay them?
They laughed when he said he was going to be a comedian. Well they're not laughing now.

von Boom

Meliana Trump says 'Donald is not Hitler.' And under her breath says, 'He's fucking Goebbels.' (Probably).

Spikes

Anyone fancy some Star Wars knock off shite?  Then get yourself to the Works - It's only £4 a pop...

The Legendary Shark

See, this is the kind of thing that estranges grandparents.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

TordelBack

I had the great good fortune to be quizzed in great detail on the birds and the bees by my eldest (just turned 10, and 'not a little child anymore') yesterday. I've always taken the view of answering just those questions asked rather than delivering a lecture (my own parents' attempts at sex education started and stopped at 'don't get that girl in trouble!')  but any attempts at generalities were cut off at the knees by "Dad, I've heard loads of things, but I want to know exactly how mammals fertilise each other".

While the conversation was rooted in the physical rather than emotional/social aspects I didn't get to hold back much, forced into setting out the precise arrangements of the various openings, fluids and activities.  Towards the end he said, "wait, when does all this stuff happen?". He was not impressed. "Now i'm not sure I did want to know that", he mused, "and I don't think I'll want to be doing any of it". Long may it continue!

von Boom

Three words that simply do not belong together:

Great canoe action