Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Dandontdare on 09 September, 2016, 02:32:21 PM
good luck with the interview - which library is it?
Thanks Dan, it's the Manchester University library, which i'm kind of surprised they accept outside applications for I would assume you would need to be an alumnus...
Quote from: Tordelback on 09 September, 2016, 03:36:36 PM

Rufus on art, Ewing to script, I'm already looking forward to the sequel.

Best of luck, Hawkie.
The best comic that DEADLINE never published, ta Tordels!

sheridan

Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 09 September, 2016, 11:05:22 AM
Quote from: Tordelback on 09 September, 2016, 09:53:29 AM
Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 08 September, 2016, 01:12:27 PM
Well if this job interview I have in a few weeks goes well you all might have another librarian on the board...

And you used to be such a nice boy. This is what happens when you hang with out that awful Colin person in those New Comics Megathread dives you frequent. One moment you're just checking out how he shelves his Kirby, next thing you're up to to your 741.5s in Dewey decimals. Such a waste.
I'll be Manchesters most polite, anxiety riddled punk librarian...

...Oh wait, hang on, thats every librarian under the age of 30 in Manchester. :lol:
I only know of one library in Manchester (not having spent massive amounts of time living in the place or anything) - has a collection of Pre-Raphaelite artwork, I believe?

Goaty

Spikes

It's not even been a year since The Force Awakens came out, and I've nearly totally forgotten about it.

NapalmKev

Quote from: Spikes on 11 September, 2016, 03:33:44 PM
It's not even been a year since The Force Awakens came out, and I've nearly totally forgotten about it.

[spoiler]Luke Skywalker starts training as a Jedi and then blows up the Death Star![/spoiler]

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Grugz

my daughter has to have a kilt style skirt at high school, we washed and dried it and all the pleats have gone...only then did I check the washing instructions apparently you're not supposed to put them in the drier.
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

Proudhuff

Quote from: Grugz on 13 September, 2016, 04:16:20 PM
my daughter has to have a kilt style skirt at high school, we washed and dried it and all the pleats have gone...only then did I check the washing instructions apparently you're not supposed to put them in the drier.

That sooo happens to me.
DDT did a job on me

Tjm86

My wife has a thing for Superdry.  I tumble dried one once.  Never again.  The closest that they get now is to the washing machine next to it!

Proudhuff

You should try these:

That is a big pair of breeks!
DDT did a job on me

Spikes

Hawkmumbler

Just want to say, confusing Tordelback with mecha anime reviews is my new favorite hobby. It's like an adult version of burning ants with a magnifying glass. :lol:

Definitely Not Mister Pops

I'm terrible at haberdashery
You may quote me on that.

Proudhuff

Fantasy Flights are losing the GW licence which means lots of good stuff may become rare depending on whether GW bring out their own versions, and I couldn't give a fleeing feck, details are lost on me...

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2016/9/9/a-new-path-forward/

There's some stuff on that list which I'm never gonna have to get, or care about mainly Fury of Dracula as that just came back and bit me on the erse.
DDT did a job on me

Satanist

You are FUCKING CRUISIN

for a boozing next saturday
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?