Main Menu

MEGA CITY 1 in the Architects Journal --

Started by jock, 15 July, 2009, 10:35:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jock

Bolt-01

Tiptonman

Ah, that's excellent! And some great illustrations making the point.

- John

mygrimmbrother

TordelBack

That is an astoundingly right-thinking article, and beautifully illustrated.  Including 'From Hell's London' is pure genius, but where is Jason Lutes' Berlin?.

Proudhuff

NNNNooooooo! six out of the top ten I have on my shelf/dvds and now I'm GOT ::) to read all those articles...don't these people realise how little time I have?
DDT did a job on me

Zarjazzer

Do remember to vote in their poll as chris wares chicago appears to be beating our beloved MC-1.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Proudhuff

and anyone who missed it here's a link to D'Israeli's article/blog on MegaCity history/arty-techture:

http://disraeli-demon.blogspot.com/2009/04/lowlife-creation-part-five-all-joy-i.html
DDT did a job on me

Kerrin

Quote from: Zarjazzer on 15 July, 2009, 01:10:26 PM
Do remember to vote in their poll as chris wares chicago appears to be beating our beloved MC-1.
That's a great article, and I did my duty and voted for the Big Meg. Gotham's in the lead at the moment, 31% to MC1's 25%.

Zarjazzer

Quote from: Kerrin on 16 July, 2009, 08:40:44 PM
Quote from: Zarjazzer on 15 July, 2009, 01:10:26 PM
That's a great article, and I did my duty and voted for the Big Meg. Gotham's in the lead at the moment, 31% to MC1's 25%.

Well done, sir!   8) it was 26 % Mc 1 to 30% Gotham when I last looked.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Trout

I just voted and Gotham and the Big Meg are neck and neck on 29%!

Vote now, squaxx!

- Trout

TordelBack

Bouwel

As of 07:39 today Mega-City is in the lead with 31% over Gothams 27%.

In your face, Dark Knight!

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Kerrin

The Big Meg's in the lead on 34% currently.

There's also a link to another article on the page "The architecture of Star Wars top ten pt1". Which is cool.