Main Menu

I'm off to see this in -enter your preferred location-.. Who's with me?

Started by Michaelvk, 30 July, 2012, 01:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michaelvk

I reckon we go in packs, preferably looking the part too..

I'm gonna be going opening night Cardiff bay Odeon.. Who's with me?
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

James Stacey

Jim_Campbell

Not 100% confirmed it's showing there, but assuming it is, I'll be at opening night Nottingham Cineworld.

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Spaceghost

If it's going to be released at the Bradford IMAX on opening night, that's where I'll be.

Otherwise, it'll be Bradford Cineworld on opening night and IMAX later on.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Bolt-01

September 7 is MicroBolt's birthday. Unfortunately he'll only be 13, so I'll not be able to watch with him. However- I'll be going to see it in Birmingham as soon as possible after then.

Mark Taylor

Mardroid

I believe us in the Southern contingent are planning to meet up and watch it in London, although the where and when hasn't been finalised yet.

To fit the part I plan to shave my head leaving just a mohawk, paint myself blue and go there topless.* It's not a Judge but it fits the nifty new badge Whitbloke kindly gave me.

*I won't actually be doing this. Trust me, it wouldn't look good. I might try to get hold of one of those lovely gold Dredd keyrings. I've been meaning to get one for a while but keep putting it off due to lack of funds.

Dandontdare

I'm hoping to round up a crack team of like-minded Norts to catch this in Manchester. Might wear my termight Dredd badge for this.

I, Cosh

Reckon I'll probably go to a 2D screening in Glasgow on a quiet Tuesday or Thursday evening two or three weeks after it comes out.
We never really die.

MR. ELIMINATOR

I'll be watching it opening night in the Isle of Man, preferably at the cinema I work at, but if it goes to our rivals that's still cool.

Van Dom

Shall be catching this opening night in Dublin, probably in Cineworld.
Van Dom! El Chivo! Bhuna! Prof T Bear! And More! All in Vanguard Edition Three, available now. Check the blog or FB page for details!

VANGUARD COMIC!

VANGUARD FACEBOOK PAGE!

The Enigmatic Dr X

Quote from: The Cosh on 30 July, 2012, 03:30:58 PM
Reckon I'll probably go to a 2D screening in Glasgow on a quiet Tuesday or Thursday evening two or three weeks after it comes out.

I'm up for that
Lock up your spoons!

HunterZolomon

Opening night, Stockholm, Sweden - Rigoletto 1 front balcony wearing my shiny pro 3D glasses and Judge badge.

Oh, and WOOT!

Goaty

Will watch it in Digital 3D at Odeon cinema at MetroHell on 7th Sept!

Danbo

Either FilmWorks in Manchester or my local view in Blackburn depending on which has the earliest and first showing.
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.