Main Menu

Mike Collins Commissions

Started by MIKE COLLINS, 20 August, 2012, 10:34:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MIKE COLLINS

Hiya folks, I've been asked a bit in the past about doing commissions, and from September it looks like I'm actually organized enough to fit this into my schedule... if anyone's interested, drop us a line about rates, content...

Trout

Hi, Mike! I just felt like saying hello.

You had more than 300 views of your post and nobody had replied. It seemed rude.  :)

- Trout

Spaceghost

Hi Mike. Absolutely loved your art on the Tour of Duty storyline. You're one of my favourite Dredd artists.

Would love a commission but might have to wait until xmas, see if Santa can sort it out for me.

Good luck.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

MIKE COLLINS

Quote from: Trout on 20 August, 2012, 02:34:36 PM
Hi, Mike! I just felt like saying hello.

You had more than 300 views of your post and nobody had replied. It seemed rude.  :)

- Trout
That's ok, thanks Trout! I figure until I've done a few, folks aren't going to know what they'll get :-)

I'm looking to do pics, after I'm back from Raptus in mid-Sept- maybe I should do a few 'shop window' examples for then...

MIKE COLLINS

Quote from: Lee Bates on 20 August, 2012, 02:54:15 PM
Hi Mike. Absolutely loved your art on the Tour of Duty storyline. You're one of my favourite Dredd artists.

Would love a commission but might have to wait until xmas, see if Santa can sort it out for me.

Good luck.
Ta Lee! Tour is absolutely one of the high points of my career- John's scripts were amongst the best I've ever worked on, each episode crackled. There's a lot I've drawn over the last 25 years that I look at and shrug wishing it had gone better, but not Tour- the last couple of years of Dredd have been John's masterwork and I'm pleased and proud to be part of it.

Pete Wells

vzzbux

Quote from: Pete Wells on 22 August, 2012, 10:57:14 AM
Missed this! Exciting!
Does this mean we will have another Pete Wells rubble commission.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Colin YNWA

Mike correct me if I'm wrong but was it you who shared my love of all things Ka-Zar? If so and if you're still doing these after X-Mas I'd before be interested in getting him and Zabu from you... I have to be good and be patient...

MIKE COLLINS

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 22 August, 2012, 04:46:48 PM
Mike correct me if I'm wrong but was it you who shared my love of all things Ka-Zar? If so and if you're still doing these after X-Mas I'd before be interested in getting him and Zabu from you... I have to be good and be patient...
Yep, KaZar and Zabu'd be great to draw. Loved the 70s strip, especially the Buscema wash art in the Marvel B&W mags!