Main Menu

...NEW DR WHO TONIGHT, 28/05/05, THE DOCTOR DANCES...

Started by ARRISARRIS, 28 May, 2005, 04:59:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

I've just watched this, thanks to the wonderful invention VIDEO. Hope it catches on.

Really solid episode. Everything made sense within the story and I loved the doctor's "everyone lives" line as well.

Bolt-01

SamuelAWilkinson

>Really solid episode. Everything made sense within the story and I loved the doctor's "everyone lives" line as well.

Yeah. I thought an alternative title for the episode could've been 'everyone lives', but it would've been a tad spoilery. Nicely ironic as well, what with it being in the middle of the flippin' blitz.
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Carlsborg Expert

That badger haired chin one does have a point tho.L

ooking at the word

Carlsborg Expert

That badger haired chin one does have a point tho.
Looking at the word it does not have much maleability,Rac.

Looking at the keyboard,however...

Carlsborg Expert

Carlsborg Expert

Max Kon

Max Kon

Carlsborg Expert

The Monarch

A possible but unlikely spoiler

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

all of the Doctor who confidentials thus far have dealt with an issue in the episode it precedes (such as the science of doctor who following this weeks one)

However next weeks episode deals with death and in perticular major characters which makes me thinking is captain jack or mickey about to be killed off in boom town?

Artificial Idiot

Spolier?

The actor who plays Captain Jack is listed to be in all the remaning episodes of series 1 (bar the Christmas special). So I doubt very much they're going to off him in Boom Town. Besides, if they were going to do that they might as well have just blown him up at the end of Doctor Dances.

If Mickey goes... Well, can't say I'd care too much. My main concern would be who would run the whoisdoctorwho? site.

The Enigmatic Dr X

POSSIBLE SPOILER

Read an interesting theory - that the bloke from Coronation Street (a genius with a hole in his forehead and 50 centuries of tech knowledge) turns out to be Davros (a genius with a hole in his forehead and 50 centuries of tech knowlege). After all, Corrie Bloke knows what a  Dalek looks like...
Lock up your spoons!

paulvonscott

That's a really terrible theory Mr X.

longmanshort

Actually, all these mad theories are just making me laugh - despite the fact the programme will probably end up with a story arc that has to be understandable to an 'ordinary' viewer and after years of feeding on itself, Who fandom now seems to continually update itself after each episode with new potential back stories - each one more ludicrous and convoluted than the last! I blame those New Adventures - too damn complicated for their own good ;)
+++ implementing rigid format protocols +++ meander mode engaged +++