Main Menu

Round 1: 12 - Michael Fleisher or Robbie Morrison - Ultimate Not Wagner Tourney

Started by Colin YNWA, 03 June, 2020, 06:40:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghost MacRoth

Morisson.  Dante would swing it, but chuck in Shimura and Hondo stuff... hands down clear win.
I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

Richard

Funt Solo

Robbie Morrison for Shimura, Shakara and Nikolai Dante.

Remember when the prog was basically Dredd, Dante & Sin Dex as the three tent pole thrills?
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

Tomwe

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: TordelBack on 03 June, 2020, 11:20:38 AM
Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 03 June, 2020, 10:48:59 AM
Quote from: TordelBack on 03 June, 2020, 07:49:32 AM
Finally an easy one.  I'm sure Michael Fleisher is a lovely man and a talented writer, 

Was, not is, sadly. 

Gah, I had it my head that he had passed away quite recently, so actually googled him before I typed that - retracing my steps now I see the page I read was from several years ago. Thanks for the correction, Jayzus.

No bother.  I believe his American stuff was great, but I never read any of it.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Daveycandlish

An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Rogue Judge

Colin YNWA

BUMP - cos ya know there might be a come back... close tomorrow morning and this one hangs in the bala... well no, no it doesn't does it...

robprosser

Dante is possibly the best strip in the history of the comic so it's Morrison.

CalHab

I, Cosh

Not much need to explain.

One of these guys wrote The Saharan Ice Belt War. The other wrote Shakara.

Winner: Robbie Morrison.
We never really die.

Colin YNWA

Well no waterlogged and boggy pitches to even the tie here. By literally the clearest of margins

Robbie Morrison

is onto Round 2

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.