Main Menu

Quarter Finals: 3 - Alan Moore or Alan McKenzie - Ultimate not Wagner Tourney

Started by Colin YNWA, 17 June, 2020, 06:38:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexF

Would anyone dare, or even honestly believe, that there's a contest here?

Alan Moore

Colin YNWA

Quote from: AlexF on 17 June, 2020, 10:00:38 AM
Would anyone dare, or even honestly believe, that there's a contest here?

Alan Moore

Shhh we have to pretend.

IndigoPrime

Quote from: AlexF on 17 June, 2020, 10:00:38 AMWould anyone dare, or even honestly believe, that there's a contest here?
I imagine someone will choose to be contrary, just because. (No idea who, but have we actually had a 100%–zero contest yet?)

Colin YNWA

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 17 June, 2020, 10:32:42 AM
No idea who, but have we actually had a 100%–zero contest yet?

Quick look at the spreadsheet and across all rounds (inc qualifying), so (gulp) 43 completed votes to date we've had 3 in total. The winners of these have been:

Robbie Morrison
Pete Milligan
Pete Hogan

TordelBack

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 17 June, 2020, 10:56:40 AM
Quick look at the spreadsheet and across all rounds (inc qualifying), so (gulp) 43 completed votes to date we've had 3 in total. The winners of these have been:
Robbie Morrison
Pete Milligan
Pete Hogan

So it's definitely call yourself Alan {var SecondName$ = InputStr$-1}+n to be in with the best chance.

Buttonman

I think even the most contrary person would struggle to justify a vote against the bearded one. Alan Moore for me.

Ghost MacRoth

I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

ZenArcade

Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Daveycandlish

You know what? I'm going to be contrary.
I've reread Summer Magic more often than any of Moore's work so for that reason alone, I'm voting McKenzie
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Greg M.