Main Menu

FFT - ROUND of 16 - Nemesis the Warlock vs Zenith - Heat 08

Started by Colin YNWA, 25 August, 2022, 06:25:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IndigoPrime

Although Peter St. John vs Nemesis on the psychic plane would be quite the battle.

AlexF

Nemesis no doubt claims to BE Peter St John, who then turns out to be Torquemada in disguise, and the whole thing shatters into a glass tetrahedron that Deadlock steps on, while grobbendonk shows up to swallow the shards.

Yes, this plot suggestion IS gibberish, isn't it.

Leigh S

Well, I've been staying clear of most of these contets, but there is no more 2000AD story than Nemesis - Zenith is a decently told zeitgeisty tale, but Nemesis IS 2000AD

So Nemesis the Warlock

Colin YNWA

Think this might be the most popular voting thread to date as we reach 4 pages something we've not seen before. Its hardly surprising given the quality of these two strips. Are there any votes still to come and if not has this late surge given it to Nemesis? We'll know for sure in the morning.

IndigoPrime

Short of, what, at least five people suddenly voting for Zenith, I think we can call this one!

The Mind of Wolfie Smith

"i mean, let's face it ... what can possibly go wrong?"

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

I'm not quite sure how to analyse what happened here, biggest vote by far, highest losing vote count. Two titans of the Prog defing explanation and they only way I can think to express is it is tio use the power of Kelis

Nemesis vs Zenith brings all the votes to the board
And they're like, my thrills better than yours
Damn right it's more zarjaz than yours
Zenith can teach you,  how to make early charge

This tie brings all the votes to the board
And they're like Warlock, it's better than yours
Damn right it's better than superhero wars
Nemesis can win this as it has a late charge

Remember this is Kelis view not mine I'd kinda made my mind up to vote Zenith in case of a draw (I may have flipped when we got there!)

Nemesis the Warlock

Will be bringing his Milkshake to the Quarter-finals.