Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

Be thankful they not use Scojo's verison!

Stan

Quote from: MR. ELIMINATOR on 20 May, 2012, 12:02:07 AM
It actually looks more like someone just made a good image really bad by messing with it.

Like half the CGI in the prequels. True to the source then..

Psidude

Quote from: Goaty on 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM
it will be 12 months next Monday,

With a new fan poster I created, with Jock style of Dredd, been email Jock the poster first, then got his reply "Ha, thats brilliant goaty. Cheers!" :-)

This poster is so much better :D

TordelBack

Spikes

IAMTHESYSTEM

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 19 May, 2012, 10:28:03 PM
Quote from: IAMTHESYSTEM on 19 May, 2012, 04:06:17 PM
Hollywood reporters slightly different Dredd Cover. Similar to one we've seen already but thought you'd all might want to see.
In what way is it different? Looks the same as the one I put up yesterday:
http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,34200.2685.html

Ah didn't see this Joe! I'm so behind the times. Forget how quickly this thread can move!
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

DeFuzzed

I'm being patient, I swear I'm not going back on being patient until TPTB give us something, but I have to say - the secrecy on this is incredible! I mean, a screening took place! - and what? We have one insider report and one photoshopped cover to show for it.

That's just incredible. Were all involved threatened with the wrath of god or something?

I know TPTB here have hinted at holding back stuff, but even if they do, you'd think others out there would let something slip, accidental or otherwise. Just one wee slip.

Goaty

Quote from: DeFuzzed on 20 May, 2012, 08:04:40 PM
I'm being patient, I swear I'm not going back on being patient until TPTB give us something, but I have to say - the secrecy on this is incredible! I mean, a screening took place! - and what? We have one insider report and one photoshopped cover to show for it.

That's just incredible. Were all involved threatened with the wrath of god or something?

I know TPTB here have hinted at holding back stuff, but even if they do, you'd think others out there would let something slip, accidental or otherwise. Just one wee slip.

Is that you, Scojo?

Steve Green

Mardroid

Quote from: Goaty on 20 May, 2012, 08:16:04 PM
Quote from: DeFuzzed on 20 May, 2012, 08:04:40 PM

Is that you, Scojo?

To be fair, there's nothing negative about the film itself in that post. Just a comment on the lack of publicity concerning the film which many share. Largely those whose views are actually positive about the film. (Personally I'm not that bothered, although I'll lap up the trailers when they appear.)

Mardroid

Quote from: Mardroid on 20 May, 2012, 09:40:24 PM
Largely those whose views are actually positive about the film.

That should read, "Largely by those whose views are actually positive concerning the film".

Come back Modify button!

PreacherCain

At this rate we could start a bet on when the trailer hits.

I'm going to say... this Wednesday!

Bubba Zebill

I wonder why they didn't start building anticipation with a viral campaign like 'David 8' or the Weyland Ind. site....or even interviews, a site even. It's not new to Ridley Scott. VW did a great viral years ago, a lot of people fell for it at first, thought it real, it featured an amateur roboticist.
Judge Dredd : The Dark (Gamebook)
http://tinmangames.com.au/blog/?p=3105

Goaty

Thanks Psidude, TordelBack and Judge Jack

as was create that poster for laughs, as did this fan poster too as in another thread

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,35211.0.html

MR. ELIMINATOR

I quite liked this fan poster. Simple, but effective.