Main Menu

Thrillmail enquiry

Started by Max Headroom, 29 February, 2024, 12:51:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

I didn't get my Thrillmail this week which usually comes through on a Wednesday night. Did everybody else get theirs?
Grateful if you could post to let me know.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Trooper McFad

Nothing as well- sort of glad I'm not alone but I do like to get it every week to give me a heads up on upcoming events/merchandise/web shop exclusives etc
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Colin YNWA

Nope going came out that I have seen yesterday. I assume there is some sort of delay.

Richard

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Richard

Next prog's cover looks phenomenal!

Tomwe

How long has that 'pick your favourite' link been there? Nice idea and I like the way it harkens back to the cut out and send stub of yesteryear.
Also, just so I'm clear, the 'Battle vol2' trade collects the miniseries, that's right yes?

broodblik

Quote from: Tomwe on 01 March, 2024, 12:12:27 PMAlso, just so I'm clear, the 'Battle vol2' trade collects the miniseries, that's right yes?

Yes, but apparently their is two additional stories. I am not sure if they new or reprint as well - can anyone confirm this?

Funt Solo

Quote from: broodblik on 01 March, 2024, 12:48:05 PM
Quote from: Tomwe on 01 March, 2024, 12:12:27 PMAlso, just so I'm clear, the 'Battle vol2' trade collects the miniseries, that's right yes?

Yes, but apparently their is two additional stories. I am not sure if they new or reprint as well - can anyone confirm this?

If you tell me story names I can tell you if they're reprints.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

broodblik

Quote from: Funt Amenable to Change on 01 March, 2024, 06:41:55 PMIf you tell me story names I can tell you if they're reprints.

That is the problem they only list 10 stories

BATTLE ACTION RETURNS WITH A COLLECTION OF TWELVE NEW STORIES!

Stories include:
The Falcon
HMS Nightshade
Crazy Keller Meets Hot Wheels
D-Day Dawson
O MOther Where Art Thou?
The Devils Garden
Cooley's Gun
Death Squad
Hellman of The Condor Legion
Night Will Fall

Funt Solo

Ah, I see. As you probably know, that's all ten stories from the 2023 run, issues one through five.

Issue Zero reprinted Rat Pack (The Tough Way Out), from the 2020 Battle of Britain Special and Hellman at the Twilight of the Reich, from the 2020 Action Special. Mayhap that's the other two they're referring to.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

broodblik

Thanks Rogue/Funt/suprise_new_name_tomorrow it makes sense for the other two inclusions