Main Menu

Thinking of selling my collection - interest?

Started by Mikey, 09 February, 2011, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

The time has come, my fellow squaxx!

I'm thinking of selling off most of my single issue comics and am wanting to gauge what interest is out there.

2000ad -  run from the early eighties to now of course - before '87 I have patches of runs/singles remaining, after '87 it's more complete with the odd issue missing (I don't have a complete issue inventory at the minute!). If someone wants them all as a feel swoop I'm open to offers, but of course am happy to sell blocks or singles for collection completionists.

Megazine - one or two of volume 1, but more or less complete (few singles missing probably) from vol.2 to present. Again, fell swoop or requests (some pending already)

Crisis - complete run. This is the one I might dither over TBH as it's a defunct publication, though I hope for reprints! But if someone wants them, I'll not back out.

Caveat. Although I know where they all are, they're not 'at hand' for the most part, so if I get a slew of rabid offers there won't be a quick turnaround as my only chance to dig around will be on week ends mostly!

This has been a hard decision to make. Even as I type I feel a bit emotional, but gruddamit, I need space! And money can be exchanged for goods and services...

Cheers,

M.

EDIT - pricing! I'd take Wake's pricing as my guide, but I'm not unreasonable!
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Kerrin

Mikey

Bump 1.

Still plenty of comics left folks! The vast majority tbh...Progs 1651-present are gone, Megs 207, 242, 244 and 248 - present gone.

I've also The Complete Judge Dredd monthlies and a bunch of annuals, from 70's onwards. I'll get around to a full inventory before my next and last bump.

Cheers,

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

ZeeGermans

I've sent you an e-mail about some progs. Cheers.