Spoilers > Megazine

Subbie voucher for the 2K shop?

(1/6) > >>

Proudhuff:
Sooo has anyone used the voucher this year that the Megazine/Prog subbie gets?
I’m sure I read it would be in the new year but I’ve seen nothing yet.

The Monarch:
come to think of it i never did get one

BPP:
Apparently the discount voucher was only for new subs - as a repeat sub I wasn’t given one last year. I pointed out I’d never gotten one (except the missing-prog 50% one we all got) and they awarded me one that ran out in 15 days after it was issued, didn’t apply to 75% of the stuff I wanted (hardcovers, board games) so it expired unused.

Add this to the new ‘oh you didn’t get your physical prog, well we’re out and so have a digital instead’ and the days of Denise are well and truly behind us.

Colin YNWA:
Not heard anything about this years but got last years fine as a repeat subscriber. Don't think it was immediately obvious but you needed to apply something on check-out? I forget exactly now it worked now but it was defo there. No for everything - so no t-shirts as I recall, but most trades were defo included I found.

Molch-R:

--- Quote from: BPP on 10 February, 2021, 04:31:26 PM ---Add this to the new ‘oh you didn’t get your physical prog, well we’re out and so have a digital instead’ and the days of Denise are well and truly behind us.

--- End quote ---

I'm sorry, but I really do have to say something in response to this. I think your comment is very much undeserved. Simon and Cameron on our customer services team have been going above and beyond over the past year. They are both working from home, dealing with a postal service that is losing up to 10 per cent of issues sent out every week, sending out replacement issues as quickly as possible, and dealing with hundreds of new queries and issues a day.

This situation continues to be awful and it is uncharitable in the extreme to suggest they don't care or are providing a sub-standard service. We're sorry that circumstances are not ideal, but they are providing a first rate service and I'm really quite disappointed to read your comment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version