Main Menu

2000AD Forum Sketch Competition #3: ENTRIES THREAD

Started by Jim_Campbell, 02 April, 2021, 11:17:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Woolly on 03 April, 2021, 04:01:35 PM
Aw Jayzus, Jayzus! That's some damn good biro!
(Pete Wells has clearly won though, due to creative use of letters ;))

Thanks! I hadn't noticed Pete's letters before. No less a comeback than one would expect. We missed you, Wellsinator!
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Woolly

A board without a Pete Wells is no board at all!
We should vote him the new Mayor...

JayzusB.Christ

You heard it here first - start swotting up on your Sláine facts, Pete!
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Funt Solo

I call this "Pac-Meks". It's ball point and crayola on a pastel mint post-it.

And I call this "Grobbendonk's Deliverance". HB2 on a pastel mint post-it. Apologies to O'Neill.

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Funt Solo on 03 April, 2021, 05:47:50 PM
I call this "Pac-Meks". It's ball point and crayola on a pastel mint post-it.

And I call this "Grobbendonk's Deliverance". HB2 on a pastel mint post-it. Apologies to O'Neill.

😄😄

I suspect Kev would heartily approve!

Pete Wells

Thanks for the kind comments chaps! I feel like this is a competition that I can hopefully enter without causing controversy! (Well, maybe I might cause a little, I wouldn't want life to be boring!)

Hats off to Wooly for spotting the not-too-subtle lettering. Fun Walter fact for you all - if you take the letters of "Walter the Wobot", mix them up, add some and take some away, it spells "Iwwitating Tosspiece." Who'd a thunk?

pictsy

I finally found time to join in on the fun.  It took a few false starts to get back into the hang of doing this.

Tomwe

JayzusB.Christ

Colin YNWA

So much energy in that Pictsy.

Anyway what I love about this competition is it makes me draw... even when I fail at least I gave it a go... I know what I was going for...

Tomwe

Got on a Lawless tack! Did Pettifer at the weekend in my sketchbook, and earlier today had a go at Kill-A-Man-Jaroo back on the Wacom & Animate. As Colin says, its the extra nudge I need to do some drawing. Now realising he's more of a x-men Beast, but hey ho.

Colin YNWA

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

JayzusB.Christ

Jim_Campbell

Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.