Main Menu

2000AD Forum Sketch Competition #3: ENTRIES THREAD

Started by Jim_Campbell, 02 April, 2021, 11:17:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Colin YNWA

Well all that whining about how great The Cursed Earth means I totally changed tack on what I planned to do and here's my latest. Hope for one more tomorrow along my more traditional lines...

pictsy

JayzusB.Christ

"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Trooper McFad

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 10 April, 2021, 05:56:00 PM
Well all that whining about how great The Cursed Earth means I totally changed tack on what I planned to do and here's my latest. Hope for one more tomorrow along my more traditional lines...

Another cracking pic . This is gonna be the hardest decision yet for my top 3 😖
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Dark Jimbo

I wasn't going to enter this time, but you lot have just made it look like so much damn fun I didn't want to be left out!

@jamesfeistdraws

Colin YNWA

The Legendary Shark

Jovus Crust.

Anybody wanna buy a Wacom? The bloody thing's wasted on me :(

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Colin YNWA

Can someone pop around next time I'm doing one of these and scream STOP into my ear when I've done enough? I kept... ready... tweaking this one when I should have stopped.

Colin YNWA

Oh and the other things has this been done before? I have this niggle in the back of my mind that someone did the Spikes and Tweak as Calvin and Hobbes in the Nerve Centre?

Trooper McFad

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 11 April, 2021, 05:29:41 PM
Can someone pop around next time I'm doing one of these and scream STOP into my ear when I've done enough? I kept... ready... tweaking this one when I should have stopped.

That's brilliant- after 2000Ad Calvin & Hobbes are my most reread comic books. 🤔 maybe a figure could be done?
Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Rogue Judge

Woolly

FFS! :O
Just how in the hell do you all do it?!? These last two pages have been wall-to-wall brilliance, voting on all this is going to be an absolute nightmare!

Jimbo - God it's good to see your stuff again! That Grobbendonk* is just sublime!
Colin - Nope, stop that... faaar too talented..
Pictsy - I'm assuming you're a machine.. ;) Just stunning stuff, piece after piece.

*(Grobbendonk spoke gibberish, a Fringeworld dialect.)

Dog Deever

Need to knock all the rust off, tried a few and wasn't happy so I went for cheap pee-pee humour...
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.