Main Menu

Wow, I think some of our comments here do count...

Started by Thread Zero, 05 March, 2002, 04:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudcrab

I'll agree with you there Scojo, getting a bit miffed with the arseholes at the post office. Any chance of getting PLEASE DO NOT BEND on the envelopes???? I'd easily pay the extra 5p or whatever that would cost for a year.
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

O Lucky Stevie!

well, the story's entitled 'love story III', for grud's sake! i for one would have been completely surprised if bella bagley didn't rate an appearance, so i don't think that any spoiler warning is neccessary.

it would be like sitting down to watch 'dr who: the dalek invasion of earth' & going, "oh, so this one's got daleks in it now." when the dalek emerges from the thames at the end of the first episode...

i've wet my knickers!
steven l'enfant terrible
(i'm comin' down)
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

paulvonscott

Enjoyed Dredd, can't complain about the nakedness, you see Gibson drew her, so that make it art.  Also nice to have that sense of "closure" on some of the older running stories.  Got a rather enjoyble seven from me.

Nikky D.  Saucy not smutty.  Two in a row I've liked and sort of looking forward to a third.  Am I running a temperature?  No, just a cold shower.  Gets my all time highest ND score of a 6 so far.

Avatar was an intro, there is no way I can really make any comment about it.  Man wake up on board, a little retarded on an alien ship runs around, stabs an alien gadgee and shouts 'Timmmeh!'

The horror one was okay, a sort of what would happen if Frankesntein and the 'woman from misery' go on a date.  The black and white art was minimalist but striking.  My only confusion was: what did the bloke have stuck to his cheeks on the penultimate frame?

SD - no comment.

paulvonscott

Yeah, I think you'll find it's the tight arsed (and lazy arsed) folk who are taking out the subscriptions.

Not only does it work out cheaper to get a subscription, you also don't have to walk to your local newsagents (who probably needs the money).

So basically subscribers are selfish skinflints who are bankrupting our hard working newsagents as well as cutting down on the amounts of progs sold in newsagents resulting in less newsagents, less newsagents stocking it, less new readers, a decline in sales and possibly the runiation of civilisation as we know it!

So there!

PeeViSh

:)