Main Menu

Colin McNeil art for sale on his facebook page

Started by rogue69, 17 July, 2023, 10:29:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogue69

Colin McNeil is selling his sketches from his Art from The Fireside Sketchbooks over on his facebook page all week the first batch up are Boba Fett - £50, Hawk-Man -£70, The Thing -£70, Zombie Girl - £50,Rogue Trooper - £70, Cap America - £50, War Machine - £70

Tomwe

Damn if I had any money I'd go for that Thing sketch.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Tomwe on 17 July, 2023, 11:21:09 AMDamn if I had any money I'd go for that Thing sketch.

Yep defo my favourite of the bunch.

rogue69

Batch 2 -
Darth Vader - £50
Mean Machine Butterfly - £70
Wizard - £40
Mean Machine - £70
Wolverine - £70
Deadlock - £70

Colin YNWA

That Vader is good. If I was going for one of these I'd be keepin' my powder dry as having seen a few pop up on his facebook feed there's a few absolute stunner (well even more so) coming up potentially...

rogue69

Batch 3 -
Nemesis -£30
Judge Dredd - £70
Man-Thing -£50
Seven - £40
Spider-Mutt - £50

Barrington Boots

You're a dark horse, Boots.

rogue69

The last two batches of sketches for sale will appear Friday 21st
The first batch will be posted at 9am.
It will include Ro-Jaws, Steelhorn, Mongrol, Nemesis and the Blitzspear.
The final batch will go up at 1pm.
There will be a wee Batman and Rogue Trooper. Also the Strontium Pups sketch!

Timothy

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 17 July, 2023, 04:25:51 PMThat Vader is good. If I was going for one of these I'd be keepin' my powder dry as having seen a few pop up on his facebook feed there's a few absolute stunner (well even more so) coming up potentially...

Now we are in the closing stages which one did you have your eye on?

Colin YNWA

I really liked the Blitzspeare one and Seven but in the end can't quite justify the out lay at the moment. Hope folks who have are super happy there are so many great pieces.

Barrington Boots

That Blitzsphere one is a beauty.
I'm tempted by the Mean one with the butterfly, but it's expensive and I'm not sure I can justify it either.
You're a dark horse, Boots.

Daveycandlish

I'd have been all over his Hellboy but it was snapped up so quickly.
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Timothy

I did splash out and landed a cheeky Ro-Jaws.