Main Menu

Life

Started by Minkyboy, 04 January, 2012, 10:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tombo

That should have read -

Quote from: Tombo on 06 January, 2012, 11:53:50 AM
Are you people mad!?  Have none of you seen "The Boys from Brazil"?  Minkyboy has clearly arranged this so he can breed his own army of clones as part of his plan for global domination!

Seriously though Kudos to the primate-avatared* one.  I have a friend who's struggling to have a family, and seeing her suffering is heartbreaking.  You sir are a saint, a mad power hungry saint with dreams of global conquest, but a saint none the less.

*Is that a word?

Minkyboy

Thanks for all your support this week everyone, it really has helped to have your affirmation and messages of goodwill. We signed off authority for the embryos yesterday and the Dr said she had already got a young couple lined up who are medically unable to have children on their own, which is kinda exciting. So I guess we will just wait and see.

Seriously you have made a big difference to me this week with your support, Cheers fellas.

Now enough of these unseemly emotional outbursts, lets get back to talking about what is really important in life....how many links should there be again?  ;)
Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

W. R. Logan

Jared Katooie

I salute you Minky. A really positive solution to a complex situation.

And it's 13 links.

vzzbux

All this playing god angers me.
Nah just kidding. Top marks Minky Boy and a great gift to a couple who are in need.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.