Main Menu

Largeness Pimpageness

Started by DrRocka, 06 March, 2013, 01:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrRocka

Hey y'all, I'm having clear out in order to raise some funds - need a new carb on my camper van.

Got a load of old Megs and one or two specials I'm gettin' rid of, plus a load of Marvel US (Ultimates, Spidey, X- men etc), but I'd rather run 'em past fellow Squaxx before I being the long process of bangin' 'em up on ebay.

These babies are all in varying states of condition - if you're looking for mint copies to complete collections, then these are probably not for you. They have been read often, stored safely, and brought a lot of joy to our household over the years. Some are in very good nick, others a bit run - down.

They are:

Judge Dredd Megazine - Vol 1, #1, Vol 2 #1 - 45, 47 - 59, 62 - 69, 73, 275, 286 - 294

Best Of 2000ad Monthly - 2, 12, 16, 17, 20, 23- 26, 29 - 30, 32 - 38, 51

Strontium Dog (Quality series late 80's) 1 - 3, 7 - 16

Crisis 1 & 2

..plus the Dredd and 2000ad specials you can see in the pics below.

PM or give me a shout if you're interested, tell me what you reckon's a fair price, we'll thrash something out. I'm not especially interested in grabbing loads of dosh for 'em, would rather see they went to a good home.

If you're around the Preston area, feel free to drop by for a brew and a shufty at 'em.

Cheers kidz, Peace

D.R.
Never ever bloody anything ever

DrRocka

*dammit, can't seem to put pics up here - it's telling me the jpegs are too big. Anyone know how to compress 'em or anything?
Never ever bloody anything ever

betel_uk