++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Huey2

I, Cosh

01. Doomsday
02. Mandroid II: Instrument of War
03. The Hunting Party
We never really die.

GoGilesGo

Never read Blood Trails so my vote can't be 100% accurate. However...

Doomsday - I Love DD for Dredd; less fond of DD for Mega City. Nero Narcos was a good villain when kept at a distance, but up close he was revealed as rather boring. An overall great exploration of the Judges' strategic alliances and tactical planning. Always good to see the Sovs take another beating. 

The Hunting Party - lot of fun throughout, timeslip back to Booth's America handled nicely, fab art.

Judgement Day - Obviously flawed but many deaths (RIP Judge Dekker) were well played out and very close to the bone.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

Colin YNWA

Only a day to go on this one so if you want you views to be counted in the final position of these thrill vote today before I count up in the morning and announce the final positions 44 - 37.

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Hold on could do with the laptop for this...

Colin YNWA

VOTING STILL CLOSED

Okay so its clear the worst thing you can be when ranking Epics is forgetable, a little weak. Dead Ringers at the bottom and then The Ecstasy crashing here. A perfectly fine Dredd story, all be it a weak Wagner one, just not that memorable. And while many may not like Epics like Judgement Day and have significent problems with them they at least had bite and can be remembered!

The other thing we get here is a set of thrills that have plummetted down the rankings, later positions will reveal the Epics that have taken those places I believe... or I've messed up somewhere!

Any enough already - the countdown.

44[/b:] 35 The Ecstasy - 0 points = Down 9 places

43: 37 Cold War [The Adventures of Judge Dredd in the Land of the Soviets] - 4 points = down 6 places.

42: 38 Darkside - 8 points = Down 4 places

41: 34 Blood Trails - 8 points (and my vote) = Down 7 places

40: 39 Mandroid 2 - Instrument of War - 14 points = Down 1 place

39: 41 The Hunting Party - 18 points = Up 2 places

38: 36 Judgement Day - 28 points = Down 2 places

37: 42 Doomsday - 40 points = Up 5 places

So there we have it the two big 'Mega Epics' at the top of this vote and getting the best placing they could in this vote. So it seems size is important! Thoughts, what's been done wrong? Which of these would struggle against the top Epics in positions 52 -45. Let's see what folks thinks about our rankings to date.

Oh and join us next week as we find out positions 36 to 29 and that one will have some big hitters.

Colin YNWA

Whoops - I left a Bold tag off there and then I've shouted most of that SORRY!!!