Main Menu

Incident on Mayger Minor vs The Rammy - Bolt-01 Cup - Qualifying - Long: Game 22

Started by Colin YNWA, 23 August, 2021, 06:30:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Last week of the Groups in Qualifying - next week with a fair wind we'll be into the play-off for the final places in the tourney proper

Incident on Mayger Minor vs The Rammy - Bolt-01 Cup - Qualifying - Long: Game 16

The two ties today will decide Group 2 of the Long region qualifying. This one is pretty close and as such any one of three thrill could clinch it when these last two ties are over

All you need to worry about which is your favourite between:

Incident on Mayger Minor - more info

Vs

The Rammy - more info

Just reply in this thread naming your favourite of these two stories at the beginning of your post (or use Bold tags so I can spot it easy) and say what you like about these wonderful stories after that.

Match ends early on the morning of Thursday 26th August and the winner (I'll count up who gets the most votes basically) gets 3 points towards qualifying... huh...

... there's a spreadsheet to make following easier... if you fancy. If not, don't worry just VOTE!!!!

What on Earth is all this?

Why on Tharg's Earth head are we doing this?

Any questions, just ask as ever - and have FUN!

Oh and my 'More info' links... well I don't say how much more and they get pretty wonky at times!

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Rogue Judge

Incident on Mayger Minor

I enjoy the Rammy but Incident for me please.

AlexF

Barrington Boots

You're a dark horse, Boots.

Southstreeter

This is a tough one. Both are terrific but very different. I think though I'll show some love to The Rammy as MM is certain to go through.

Buttonman

GoGilesGo

Mrs Frogget still retains her allure after all these years

Incident on Mayger Minor

Trooper McFad

Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Colin YNWA

This Group all wraps up and who will qualify, who will make the play-off and which thrill are consigned to the bin of tourney rejection will be decided. If you fancy a voice in that get ya vote in today.

Not a doubt today for me

Incident on Mayger Minor

Is one of, if not my favourite story of Johnny.

Leigh S

Much as it hurts me to say it after it gave my boy Moses Incident a kicking, Mayger Minor it is

I, Cosh

We never really die.

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

So Group 2 in the Long Region closes and really they have been some interesting ties but you would argue that this group was decided in the first set of game when Incident surprise many of us my taking down The Moses Incident. Since then its gone from strenght to strenght and nothing could stop it. The question now having got out of a very tough group how far can

Incident on Mayger Minor

Get in the tourney proper? Has it put itself in contention?

FINAL TABLE - GROUP 2 LONG REGION

Points    Votes Difference
Incident on Mayger Minor          9                     17
The Moses Incident                    6                       6
The Rammy                                  3                       1
No-Go Job                                    0                      -24