Main Menu

Forum’s Fav Thrill - Pandora Perfect vs. Cradlegrave Rd 3 Heat 33

Started by Colin YNWA, 06 June, 2022, 06:33:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Link Prime

davidbishop

I am a massive Roger Langridge fan and Pandora Perfect is my favourite Regened thrill [to date], but Cradlegrave is a classic and takes my vote.

Funt Solo

Pandora Perfect is very good indeed.

Cradlegrave, like Firekind, is one of those stand-out classics.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Magnetica

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

norton canes

Ha, possibly the prog's lightest and grimmest stories ever. Cradlegrave, though if we get a couple more chapters of PP and they're as good as the first, that might change...   

JayzusB.Christ

Cradlegrave all the way.  It even invented (I think) a new genre - chav horror.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Colin YNWA

Hard to believe we're getting to results time already this week and what a stinker this one is. Its wonderful to see Pandora get so much support but it doesn't look like it will be enough and for good reason. Today to vote and I'll announce tomorrow.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Everybody wins, everyobody loses.

Pandora was never going to take this one, but it was great to see the cornerstone of showing how vital, refreshing and brilliant the Regened project can be got such support. We all lose cos its out, but win cos its more than shown its worth. So Cradlegrave fought through... well far from it Cradlegrave stormed this and while Pandora got its share so popular was this vote that Cradlegrave was still able to join the excuse 20+ club. The first thrill to get more than 20 votes since early in round 2. Its an absolute classic and a performance like this makes you wonder just how far it can go.

Cradlegrave

is superglued to a place in Round 4.