Main Menu

Forum’s Fav Thrill - Zenith vs. Ace Trucking Rd 4 Heat 8

Started by Colin YNWA, 07 July, 2022, 06:15:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funt Solo

Zenith

I've a lot of fondness for Ace Trucking Co. - especially The Great Mush Rush, Too Many Bams and Last Lug to Abbo Dabbo.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

BPP

This result will be a no-teehee for me good buddy.

Ace Trucking
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

Blue Cactus

Huey2

Magnetica

I do love Ace Trucking, and have recently read the UC collections. I also have it in Digital but haven't got round to the last series yet.

In part that is because it was a series where all good stuff was up front. It started going down hill for me with the first Evil Blood story, and just got worse. By the time it got to the The Dopplegarp it had pretty much lost it.

Zenith is definitely one of my all time favourites. Both for the story and the art. And the one-liners.

So a strong contender for the latter stages of the tourney for sure.

IndigoPrime

The UC Ace edit was very smart. It's a pity Sláine is too big a strip to get similar treatment.

Colin YNWA

With a day to go we are heading for a confident victory of one thrill. If you haven't add your vote and we can see how far that balance swings when I annouce the outcome tomorrow morning.

Trooper McFad

Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Bold statement for Zenoth here. Strongest result of the round so far and that's against if not a thrill that would shake the latter rounds then one that is very fondly remembers (well when you forget those last to original run stories - ouch) has a stella creative team - even I love Bellardinelli on this strip - and still it was blown away.

Zenith

is starting to reach its peak.

JayzusB.Christ

I'm late to the party but I'm glad Zenith swung it. Ace Garp was loads of fun but Zenith is one of Tharg's best stories ever.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"