Main Menu

Expain your monkier (unless it's obvious e.g your name)

Started by Conexus, 09 July, 2004, 06:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conexus

"What's the 'a' part stand for then Rac?"

I may be obrusive and stepping over the line, but I'm guessing a is the first letter in his middle name ?  

W. R. Logan

Byron Virgo

No Dudley, I blieve Rac and rc are in fact boossom buddies: they went on a Greek kiyaking holiday in Fiji together. I bleive they became really close after one of them survived a terrible auto-motive accident they were both in.

Still, I agree with Logan. Why can't you all use you're real names, you selfish bastards?!

Satanist

"Still, I agree with Logan. Why can't you all use you're real names, you selfish bastards?!"

If I've learned anything from straight to video erotic thrillers and I think I have, Its never put your real name on the web as its guaranteed one of you are a knife wielding stalker (with big boobs).
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Conexus

"Still, I agree with Logan. Why can't you all use you're real names, you selfish bastards?!"

Some of us like to have secret identities (Instantly dispelled when anyone emails, in my case, as I wasn't imaginative with my email address, oh well!)  

Thread Zero

Still, I agree with Logan. Why can't you all use you're real names, you selfish bastards?!

Because every other person is called Matt, which might lead to some confusion...

robbycox

i feel your pain thinky,i joined the board just as it was "kicking off" with another rc and j.e.b. and there was suspicion about me at the time that i was him 'cause of the initials,how-ever it actually happens to be my real name!
Rob.

Slippery PD

Because every other person is called Matt, which might lead to some confusion...

Or Paul...  which is the other popular name on the board..  :(

Slips

Max Kon

Bico

'boy' is just what I put on designs at work, so I can keep track of my dodgy, half-arsed efforts.
It's also three letters from my name.  It's a bit of a nom de plume (or whatever) now, so I'll probably stick with it.

LARF

Or Quixthribblecontrafluncious a very common name on Parp

ming

Ming comes from mingle.  That's my made up surname that goes with my other made up name (Perry, Perry Mingle) that came about years ago.  I'm just another David, really.  But hey.

Ormella Muti is not my evil daughter
I have no (well, few) merciless tendencies
I don't live on Mongo, or terrorise entire galaxies

But I'm working on the last two - having clipped the coupon at the end of the Wages of Sin...

Megadeth

Well i'm obviously a big fan of the band Megadeth and i've been using it as my name on the internet for as long as i can remember.

Signing up with your real name is OK for some people but when your name is as common as James it would be a bit confusing.

If you've got a nickname you are commonly known by that makes a good online name but if i was to do this i'd be running round the web being known as 'Fluff' which is a bit ridiculous really.

Byron Virgo

"If I've learned anything from straight to video erotic thrillers and I think I have, Its never put your real name on the web as its guaranteed one of you are a knife wielding stalker (with big boobs)."

The only type of stalker you'd get on this board would either be a batty geriatric with a plastic hip, or a mid-thirties bloke with a beer gut and a Babylon 5 t-shirt (although he could provide the necessary qualifications in the man-boob department).

That is unless you're unlucky enough to be stalked by Rac and rc on their joint occupational therapy course...

Generally Contrary

I came onto this board with my real name, but adopted this icon and the name 'The General' in an attempt to depose the monarchy of the board in a military coup.  Hardly anyone noticed.  But I do argue a lot, so I mutated the name into the one it is today.

Bartlett