Main Menu

Sam Slade for big finish!!

Started by Thread Zero, 27 May, 2002, 06:19:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thread Zero

Apart from  this cool idea I have for a Dredd audio cd, I think Sam Slade should be given the B F treatment!

If Sam Slade isn't coming back to 2k, why not a one off audio cd instead?

There is loads of comedy potential. Sam, Stogie and Hoagy on some mad cap case in America or Brit Cit.

Could work. Yup!

Nemesis would be brilliant too.

scojo

Jenny-Mek

ABC Warriors would be a brilliant idea. Realy. In fact, I've already adapted it to audio for small children, so I can do all the voices myself and everything. Lots of clanky metal noises and explosions...

Trout

That's a terrific idea, Scojo!

Imagine the prospect of Sam Slade: The Musical on CD!

There was so much bizarre music in it - it would work perfectly.

- Doing the Lambeth walk -

MikeD

DavidXBrunt

But wouldn't the lack of visuals hurt this strip more than most - a lot of the fun was the weird look of the robots?

A.B.C. Warriers would be fun. Did we ever see them tackling the second phase of the Mars mission?

Thread Zero

David,

You could say the same thing about Dredd. You lolse the rich visual  of the city on cd. The aesthetic beauty reinforces the post modernist bourgeois simplicity conjured up by fascist iconography and.... yawn.... blah ...blah...

I am Death and sssoon Mega City One will know my name. Actually my real name is Ssidney but don't tell anyone because really I'm quite shy, you know.

Wouldn't sssay booo to a ghost (undead or otherwise) me.

Judge Death. Psychiatric report 2124.

scojo

scojo

DavidXBrunt

Sure, but the city is just a backdrop.

The robots were a major part of the story in Sam Slade. I just think that the visuals of that were a more important part.

John Caliber

I've love to hear that! :)

- TC Caliber

Link: http://www.jdrpg.com/jdss" target="_blank">THE JUDGE DREDD STREET SIM

Author of CITY OF DREDD and WORLDS OF DREDD. https://www.facebook.com/groups/300109720054510/