Main Menu

To 2000AD, its editor, Rebellion and message boarders

Started by Thread Zero, 04 October, 2002, 03:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Something Fishy

Indeed slippo, indeed.  It's my experience that bad behaviour, bad attitudes, insults and indecency are almost always reciprocated.

Look at yourself Scojo, take slips advice.

NikolaiDante

We did, several times. He still didn't go...
Support FUTUREQUAKE - it makes sense

Jared Katooie

I'd just like to say that you have all handled the Scojo thing admirably.

It seemed to me, that in the past you all seemed to take pleasure from the fact that there was someone you could so easily disagree with. Now I see that you are mature enough to admit that some of Scojo's activities are just very wrong.

Sorry Scojo but I've known people like you all my life. Leeches who needed people to feed off and thus fill themselves with their own importance. Liars. People who are offensive and dont care because it's " Just a joke. " or whatever they think will get them off the hook.

You became infamous because of your behaviour in the past but now you're just a whining troublemaker. You try to make people feel bad about themselves when you're the one who's offensive. I got some E-mails from you and thought " Hey, maybe he's misunderstood. " And now this post....

I've had enough Scojo. You're so full of bull you could explode.

Now F**k off for good.

Apologies for expletive. Now can we please have an end to this? Scojo just severed his link to us all for good if we let him slither back in, it says more about ourselves than it does about him.

I thank you.

J.

" Dad, what are you doing down there?

Washing my fat guy hat honey. "

Andy Diggle

I have therefore stopped collecting and reading 2000AD.

Good. Fuck off.

DavidXBrunt

Send me all your back issues then Scott. That'll prove you mean it.

ukdane

It wasn't actually raining, I was just trying to change the subject.
Cheers

-Daney

Something Fishy

phew , thank god for that.  I was worried for your spuds UKDane.

eggonlegs

i was the person who he made the aids comment too, and i told him to fuck off >im sure he wouldnt have said it if it was the real world i.e. face to face(im sure he gets a rise out of pissing folk off), but hey its just a comic maaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn, scojo grow up dont stop reading it, i quite liked him, apart from the im a great writer me bit!

Malchidiel

Do you think there's any chance of Scojo getting his own strip in 2K now. He's been far more entertaining than "Dead meat" (appropriate title), yet in some ways just as sh*te. Missing you already Scoj:->.

Krakajac

The freak has had his fifteen seconds of fame.  String him up and torch him.  Now.

petehall

HiEx

I didn't get the joke until someone explained it to me as I joined these forums after Scojo had been banned.

However, I'd just like to say, that if it was me that got my name in a story, I would be really happy. I mean it's not every day one gets a charcter named after his/herself in the galaxy's greatest.

So come on Scojo, grow up and stop sulking!

HiEx