Main Menu

Mega City One Twitter

Started by Tarantino, 28 July, 2021, 11:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tarantino

I've just been on to the Mega City One Twitter account, which has been set up to keep us updated with regards to the up-coming TV series but all it seems to be is a series of posts promoting Judge Dredd products, with no mention of the TV series for a long time.

Could we have an update please, even if it's only to say what stage you are at?

Many thanks.

Tarantino

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Quote from: Tarantino on 28 July, 2021, 11:41:20 AM
I've just been on to the Mega City One Twitter account, which has been set up to keep us updated with regards to the up-coming TV series but all it seems to be is a series of posts promoting Judge Dredd products, with no mention of the TV series for a long time.

Many thanks.

Tarantino

Have you not seen THIS
You may quote me on that.

Tarantino

Quote from: Mister Pops on 28 July, 2021, 01:22:12 PM
Quote from: Tarantino on 28 July, 2021, 11:41:20 AM

Many thanks.

Tarantino

Have you not seen THIS

The link doesn't seem to be working, what is it a link to? Good news re: Mega City One tv series? :-)

sheridan

Quote from: Tarantino on 29 July, 2021, 12:18:51 PM
Quote from: Mister Pops on 28 July, 2021, 01:22:12 PM
Have you not seen THIS

The link doesn't seem to be working, what is it a link to? Good news re: Mega City One tv series? :-)

The link does work, it goes to a page that says 'patience is a virtue' and a constantly loading screen...